Added Links Index to my Site

Old October 5th, 2003, 09:53 PM
Bob La Londe

Default Added Links Index to my Site

I have added a fishing sites index to my web site.

It is interactive and you can quickly and easily add your own site to the

http://www.yumabassman.com

Using a simple e-mail and password login you can edit your listing at
anytime.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

Old November 7th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Philip R. Gantt

I tried adding http://www.mgfalaska.com/ but the link to view my
submission is broken.

Bob La Londe wrote:

I have added a fishing sites index to my web site.

It is interactive and you can quickly and easily add your own site to the

http://www.yumabassman.com

Using a simple e-mail and password login you can edit your listing at
anytime.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

--
Regards,
Philip R. Gantt
Old November 8th, 2003, 04:12 AM
Bob La Londe

I just checked the listing and it worked just fine.

It linked me to
Alaska Fishing with Mark Glassmaker

I also validated the link

--