Rendezvous

Old November 4th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Big Dale

Default Rendezvous

This is the weekend a bunch of us gather at North Toledo Bend State Park in
Louisiana to take over the group camp facility to tie flies , eat and tell lies
for the weekend. Anyone is welcome to join in the fun. We most often only have
about 60 or 65 folks join in the fun, but the five bunkhouses have enough beds
for 150. I have been going to this event for over a decade now and would not
consider missing this event. Walter has a website where you can learn more
about the event at http://home.sprynet.com/~waltermc/Rendez/indexR.html

Big Dale
Old November 5th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Guy Thornberg

Hey Dale,
Hi.
Send some pics of the Rendezvous and a couple of "Rockin' Disco Flies" (made
that up)...
I have the URL guysflies.com but nothing up yet. Trying to learn MS Front
Page but my proctologist has located a recessive gene malfunction which does
not allow any additional information to be stored in my brain (brain has
already pushed all my hair out).
Have fun.
Guy

Old November 5th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Big Dale

"Big Dale" wrote in message
This is the weekend a bunch of us gather at North Toledo Bend State Park

in
Louisiana to take over the group camp facility to tie flies , eat and tell

lies
for the weekend. Anyone is welcome to join in the fun. We most often only

have
about 60 or 65 folks join in the fun, but the five bunkhouses have enough

beds
for 150. I have been going to this event for over a decade now and would

not
consider missing this event. Walter has a website where you can learn more
about the event at http://home.sprynet.com/~waltermc/Rendez/indexR.html

Big Dale

Some photos are on Walter's web site. Simply click on