Dick Holler & Billy Joel were right.

Old February 9th, 2007, 12:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Default Dick Holler & Billy Joel were right.

R.I.P., Anna Nicole.

Wolfgang

Old February 9th, 2007, 04:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Feb 9, 8:30 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:
R.I.P., Anna Nicole.

Wolfgang

??
I know Anna Nicole is dead, but what do the DH and BJ have to do with
it?

--riverman
And no jokes about BJ, please.

Old February 9th, 2007, 05:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Feb 9, 12:48 pm, "riverman" wrote:
On Feb 9, 8:30 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:

R.I.P., Anna Nicole.

Wolfgang

??
I know Anna Nicole is dead, but what do the DH and BJ have to do with
it?

--riverman
And no jokes about BJ, please.

Ahhh, clever. Very clever.

--riverman

Old February 9th, 2007, 11:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

On Feb 8, 11:12 pm, "riverman" wrote:
On Feb 9, 12:48 pm, "riverman" wrote:

On Feb 9, 8:30 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:

R.I.P., Anna Nicole.

Wolfgang

??
I know Anna Nicole is dead, but what do the DH and BJ have to do with
it?

--riverman
And no jokes about BJ, please.

Ahhh, clever. Very clever.

Not exactly who Holler had in mind perhaps.....but Billy is an uptown
boy.

Wolfgang

Old February 10th, 2007, 03:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Feb 10, 7:17 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:
On Feb 8, 11:12 pm, "riverman" wrote:

On Feb 9, 12:48 pm, "riverman" wrote:

On Feb 9, 8:30 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:

R.I.P., Anna Nicole.

Wolfgang

??
I know Anna Nicole is dead, but what do the DH and BJ have to do with
it?

--riverman
And no jokes about BJ, please.

Ahhh, clever. Very clever.

Not exactly who Holler had in mind perhaps.....but Billy is an uptown
boy.

Wolfgang- Hide quoted text -

Maybe so, but I think Aerosmith had it closer in 'Sick as a Dog'...

Still, its hard not to feel bad for the girl. She really didn't know
how to function in the limelight, and was pretty abused by those
around her.

--riverman

Old February 11th, 2007, 03:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

On Feb 10, 9:37 am, "riverman" wrote:
On Feb 10, 7:17 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:12 pm, "riverman" wrote:

On Feb 9, 12:48 pm, "riverman" wrote:

On Feb 9, 8:30 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:

R.I.P., Anna Nicole.

Wolfgang

??
I know Anna Nicole is dead, but what do the DH and BJ have to do with
it?

--riverman
And no jokes about BJ, please.

Ahhh, clever. Very clever.

Not exactly who Holler had in mind perhaps.....but Billy is an uptown
boy.

Wolfgang- Hide quoted text -

Maybe so, but I think Aerosmith had it closer in 'Sick as a Dog'...

Still, its hard not to feel bad for the girl. She really didn't know
how to function in the limelight, and was pretty abused by those
around her.

Well, let's see now.....

The girl found herself in the decidely awkward position of having only
a few tens of millions of suitable potential suitors to choose
from.....but love knows no bounds.....she just happened to fall head
over heels for a multi-gazillionaire who just happened to be
(according to Wikipedia) 63 years her senior, and then tried to live a
quiet, contemplative rural life with her beloved, a white picket
fence, and two cats in the yard. Alas, it was not to be; the pattern
of abuse continued and......well, you know the rest.

Meanwhile, in another part of the world......

A child is born with all the advantages.....poverty, disease, squalor,
ignorance, hopelessness.....maybe a congenital heart condition or two
in the garage. Wow, everybody thinks, I wanna be just like her! And
can anyone spare a kind word.....or so much as a momentary
thought.....for poor Anna Nicole, mouldering in yet another $600 per
night hovel, puzzling bemusedly over who might or might not be
included on an ever growing list of those may be the fathers of her
children?

Wolfgang
who finds himself on the verge of believing that sometimes life ain't
fair.