See Charles write...

Old July 6th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Bob Rickard

Default See Charles write...

;-) Here is probably your only chance to see what that great word artist, Catfish Summers, can do when he pulls out all the stops. We are putting the new models, etc, on our site and giving it a facelift at the same time, so if you look real quick right under the words "Logo Wear" he http://www.secretweaponlures.com/logowear.htm, you will see just what king of flowery prose Charles is capable of putting to paper! Shakespeare had nothing on this guy! ;-)

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

Old July 6th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Charles B. Summers

Well Bob,I never claimed to be a writer... that's Joe's job (or maybe we can
get Al to help us out).

I like this little paragragh Joe wrote... hahaha

(1) Multiple blades cancel-out each other, producing far less sound and
vibration (compression waves) than do single blades. We could give the
engineering explanation, but two people died of boredom from proof-reading
it, and we don’t want to lose any more customers.

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com