Boom Lake II

Old August 2nd, 2004, 12:04 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Default Boom Lake II

Hi all,
I spent a good part of another day on Boom. Caught a several small
Smallies, Largemouth and Walleyes. Had one fish on that felt very
good. I was casting into wood with many different baits and the
Beetle spin in orange seemed to work the best. The fish felt like a
Walleye, it kept down, made two runs back under the wood against the
drag and straightened the hook on the jig out :{ I was using my
ultra light and have not used it enough to be real accurate on the
guess about the size of the fish. I would guess 2+ to 4 pounds.

I did get to talk to several local fisherman and found out some
interesting facts. One of them had an underwater camera along. I'll
let you know next week if the info holds true :}

It was a beautiful day on the water. Now remember, I have only looked
at about 1/5th of boom so far. I have been working shallow water, 2
to 10 feet, next week I'll try shallow and then go deeper.
Have faith, I will find fish worthy of the Classic.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Old August 3rd, 2004, 04:39 PM
Scott Davis

Thanks for the great feedback. Looking forward to you next reports.

Scott....
Chetek, WI

Old August 4th, 2004, 06:27 AM
go-bassn

How many keepers hhave you caught Dan?

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Old August 5th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 01:27:58 -0400, "go-bassn"
sent into the ether:

How many keepers hhave you caught Dan?

Warren

None so far, but you can bet I will have some for the classic. Are
you coming?

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com