Penns Clave Raffle Rules

Old April 17th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Joel Axelrad

Default Penns Clave Raffle Rules

I guess we'll go with what we've done in the past. It works.

Everybody who donates a gift to the raffle will receive one in return. You need
not be present to win.
You just have to get your donation to me NOT LATER THAN Fri. May 14, 2004.

Ship it to:
Joel Axelrad
Uniform Graining Corp.
2120 W. Lake Street
Chicago, IL 60612

PRINT your name and return address on a seperate piece of paper and put it in
the package with you donation.
I will ship you your prize ASAP upon my return from the Penns.

Now we need the big man to decide on a date. Tom, the ball's in your court
(that sucks), the fly's in your beat (that's good).
Frank, do we have to twist your arm for that super game stew? I know it's a
lot to ask but what would a Penns Clave be
without that wonderful gastro fuel? Joe, if you're going to be at the clave
bring your juggling act. You due for a return engagement.

See ya all at the Penns.

Joel Axelrad
**DFD**
Old April 17th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Tom Littleton

Joel states:
Now we need the big man to decide on a date. Tom, the ball's in your court

Howabout Tuesday, May 18(he types while jabbing a calender with a dart....).
Yup, if no one seriously objects, that it the date!
Tom
Old April 17th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Tom Littleton

.....should have typed That IS the Date, but you all knew what I meant! Will be
trying to set up Lobster night for May 20(Thurs), when in Centre County in a
few days.
Tom
Old April 18th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Joel Axelrad

That will work for me. That's it

Joel Axelrad
**DFD**
Old April 19th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Joel Axelrad

Gene C writes...

So that is the extent of the guidelines? That's okay with me. No min
no max on the value of the gift. That's the way it's appeared to me
in the past.

That's correct. Just something of value. Something you would like to win in a
raffle.

Anyway, for those that are attending (or hoping to
attend), when will the gifts need to be in your hand?

Thanks in advance.

Those attending bring your gifts to Raffle Night Tues. May 18th and hand them
to me then.

Joel Axelrad
**DFD**
Old April 19th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Asadi

Ok. Tuesday is Raffle night. We need a calendar. Some people have things to
do and we need to know the schedule. There's Lobster night, martini night,
blue rock hole . . . I need to plan a small mouth float...

Who's got the schedule?

john by the nines....

Old April 20th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Joel Axelrad

"Asadi" John Baker writes...

Ok. Tuesday is Raffle night. We need a calendar. Some people have things to
do and we need to know the schedule. There's Lobster night, martini night,
blue rock hole . . . I need to plan a small mouth float...

Who's got the schedule?

John,
I don't think there is one yet. I've heard that Lobster night is looking like
Fri. night but don't know for sure. As far as Martini night that's every night
for me. :-)

Joel Axelrad
**DFD**
Old April 20th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Tom Littleton

Raffle Night-Tuesday
Lobstah Night-Thursday if happening
?Sportsmans Club Outing?
?Martini Night?
?Karioke Night?
Clavemeister?
Tom

Old April 20th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Frank Reid

Raffle Night-Tuesday
Lobstah Night-Thursday if happening
?Sportsmans Club Outing?
?Martini Night?
?Karioke Night?
Clavemeister?
Tom

Does anyone want Barley Stew at raffle night or do you just want to cook
burgers and such in the pavilion? I'm up for it if your tent seals are.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply