what I will remember..............

Old May 3rd, 2005, 05:07 AM
Bass_Mr.

Default what I will remember..............

My fondest memories of the MTC won't be the fish I caught or didn't
catch,but the people that I got to meet for the first time and the way that
they conducted themselves as new friends and as sportsmen.The only person I
had ever met from this group was Charles and we fished together for a couple
of hours 3 years ago.After being on this group for a few years now and
posting and replying to messages it's only natural to wonder what all "the
guys" are really like.To tell you the truth,you couldn't find a better bunch
of folks to hang out with,or fish with.
Thank you Randy for letting me crash on the downhill sleeper,and for the
great tackle gift items you graciously supplied,and the egg sandwiches.
This Steve Huber guy..........................I was lucky enough to fish
with Steve on Friday,although I zeroed and contributed nothing to our team
weight,it was awesome to share the boat with a true sportsman and a complete
gentleman.Steve,you Da Man! I hope I get to come to Wisconsin and maybe you
can make my smallmouth dreams come true.
On Saturday I got to fish with Joe Haubenreich,Mr. Secret Weapon.Joe is a
real good fisherman that knows his stuff and was great to fish with.After he
had a limit it was finally time for me to catch a few and we nailed down 2nd
place team for day two.I had no idea we were even close and was thrilled to
win a cash prize and get a trophy.Thank you Joe for a great day on the water
I will not forget.
It was way cool for me to get to meet Ronnie Garrison for the first time.I
have read his stories in Georgia Outdoor News for years and had always heard
what a great guy he is.He lived up to it all.I hope we get to fish together
some day Ronnie.
I really enjoyed meeting all you guys and can't wait till we get together
again.
A huge Thank You to everyone that contributed items for the giveaway,I came
home with more tackle than I left with,a book signed by the author,(Mike
Vines) and about 6 months of stories to tell!
Time now for a hot cup of ScubaSoup and a cold hot dog!

Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:03 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message

SNIP
This Steve Huber guy..........................I was lucky enough to fish
with Steve on Friday,although I zeroed and contributed nothing to our team
weight,it was awesome to share the boat with a true sportsman and a
complete gentleman.Steve,you Da Man! I hope I get to come to Wisconsin and
maybe you can make my smallmouth dreams come true.

Joe, it would be great if you come for the NWC and I sincerely hope you do.
It was a pleasure to get to know you a little and I feel bad that you didn't
get to weigh in some fish.

It was a pleasure and honor to fish with you.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 3rd, 2005, 02:32 PM
Ronnie Garrison

Bass_Mr. wrote:

I hope we get to fish together
some day Ronnie.

I can only fish days that end in a y - and it is only about 6 hours for
me to get up in that area. I want to fish Center Hill some more - I
love that lake even after what I did Saturday. Want to learn it
better.If that don't work we will plan on a day in Wisconsin if you make
it or next spring in the MTC.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 02:42 PM
Bass_Mr.

LOL I eat meat Charles,I really do.I am going now to Chic-fil-a for a big
chicken and egg breakfast.After that who knows,I may have a spinach salad!

Anything but ScubaSoup!
"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Now we just gotta get this guy to eat some meat....lol

nk.net...

Old May 3rd, 2005, 05:38 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Ronnie Garrison" wrote in message
Bass_Mr. wrote:

I hope we get to fish together
some day Ronnie.

I can only fish days that end in a y - and it is only about 6 hours for me
to get up in that area. I want to fish Center Hill some more - I love
that lake even after what I did Saturday. Want to learn it better.If that
don't work we will plan on a day in Wisconsin if you make it or next
spring in the MTC.

I'd love that lake more with about 6 - 8 more feet of water in it. I'd
really love it if they'd remove all of the floating logs!

Old May 4th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Bass_Mr.

It should be tasty Jerry.I am cooking it tonight for a church group.
It would be a poor substitute for ScubaSoup anyway............
"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
How about that nice tenderloin of yours on the grille?

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
nk.net...
LOL I eat meat Charles,I really do.I am going now to Chic-fil-a for a big
chicken and egg breakfast.After that who knows,I may have a spinach
salad!

Anything but ScubaSoup!
"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Now we just gotta get this guy to eat some meat....lol

nk.net...