dead news group?

Old October 1st, 2007, 07:01 AM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Steve Dressler

Default dead news group?

Is this news group dead or is everybody just out fishing before winter sets
in?

Old October 1st, 2007, 10:52 AM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Bob

"Steve Dressler" wrote in message

Is this news group dead or is everybody just out fishing before
winter sets in?

It hasn't been very active ever since I came here about a year ago,
but I keep checking back now and then hoping that things pick up.
Still, from time to time there are some posts and they are
interesting, even if it is someone asking about a good bait.
Bob-tx

Old October 1st, 2007, 08:38 PM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Steve Dressler

I know myself, most all the info I need I can get at www.catfishing.tv but
still there are lots of info out there and was really hoping this group
would be able to provide some.

Old October 6th, 2007, 01:37 AM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Rich

I used to be a moderator on that site many years ago...But Tiny kicked me
off for lack of posts...I think I'm still registered on there
though...Besides I normally just check out CMB anyhow...
hehehehe
Now as for my catfishing..well that's been dine for the year in my
area...Yes there still are cats around especially considering this abnormal
heat we've had...But this time of year for me I mainly concentrate on Salmon
fishing Lake Michigan...

I know myself, most all the info I need I can get at www.catfishing.tv

but