Fishing In Virginia Beach

Old January 18th, 2004, 03:18 AM
Brett Ferris

Default Fishing In Virginia Beach

Hello, I am new to bass fishing and eager to learn. I have a new boat
( lund bass 165) and am looking for people in the area to go fishing
with. I work night shift so the mornings are free.I live on Knotts
Island only minutes away from Back Bay. Just wanting someone to go
fishing with and maybe learn a few things. I have been reading a lot
on the internet and in Bassmaster Mag. about bass fishing and cant
wait till spring to go. I have been cat fishing on the nice days
around Knotts Island ,and spending time at the new BPS. Write me if
you are interested in going fishing.

Brett Ferris

Old January 18th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Bob La Londe

"Brett Ferris" wrote in message
om...
Hello, I am new to bass fishing and eager to learn. I have a new boat
( lund bass 165) and am looking for people in the area to go fishing
with. I work night shift so the mornings are free.I live on Knotts
Island only minutes away from Back Bay. Just wanting someone to go
fishing with and maybe learn a few things. I have been reading a lot
on the internet and in Bassmaster Mag. about bass fishing and cant
wait till spring to go. I have been cat fishing on the nice days
around Knotts Island ,and spending time at the new BPS. Write me if
you are interested in going fishing.

Brett Ferris

The North American Fishing Club has a find a fishign buddy dection.
www.fishingclub.com

Also, I have found a couple people in the Bass Pro Shops Forums who I have
invited to go fishing.
http://forums.outdoorsite.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old January 21st, 2004, 01:25 AM
Josh

Hi Brett,
And welcome to the group. There are a ton of good fishermen here and you
will get some first rate info in the group. Good luck on your partner hunt.
Wish I were back in your area. You might also check the internet for Bass
fishing clubs. That does not mean y ou have to join B.A.S.S. one of the
biggest national clubs. But there are most likely a few nice local clubs
BASS or not related. I learned a great deal doing that and after several
years became club President where I learned the best lesson of all. . . .
never be a Bass Club President. too much like work grin. Have a great
season coming up and tight lines.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old January 21st, 2004, 10:47 PM
WRH

Here is a start for you.
http://www.bassjons.com

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

Old January 22nd, 2004, 10:38 AM
Huck Palmatier

....so when you coming out with us Bill? asked Huck

"WRH" wrote in message
Here is a start for you.
http://www.bassjons.com

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

Old January 23rd, 2004, 10:52 PM
WRH

I really appreciate the invite Huck, but I'm committed to fishing with a
couple of other people. We have been fishing together for about 25 years.
I'll keep an eye on your schedule and maybe some day arrange to be there at
the same time just to meet if nothing else.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va