Foreign Powers Taking over the UNITED STATES?

Old November 27th, 2008, 05:53 PM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
blank

Default Foreign Powers Taking over the UNITED STATES?

Why the lawsuit[s] that have been filed in
numerous state and federal courts... and why
some are in the Supreme Court at this moment,
and why it is necessary to discover the true citizenship
status of
Barak Hussein Obama,

excerpted from:
http://www.essence.com/news_entertai...alankeyesobama

ESSENCE.COM: What exactly do you want to accomplish with
this lawsuit?
ALAN KEYES: I had read a little bit about the issues that
were being raised about Obama back during the primary
season. At first I thought, like a lot of people, "There's
nothing to this. It's just a matter of fact. You can
establish what the facts are." The Constitution specifies
that a citizen who is naturalized, rather than born into the
status of being an American citizen, cannot be president.
That was done in the beginning because people feared a
foreign takeover of the United States government by the
process of immigration. Staid as it is, we again are in a
situation where a lot of foreign entities have influence or
control over U.S. policy.

The reason an issue has been raised about Obama is because
of the simple question, which can be answered with a birth
certificate that shows he was born in the United States, or
born to parents who had the capacity to transmit U.S.
citizenship. When the question was asked, he danced around
it. If the most important office of the federal government
can be occupied by someone who is not qualified under the
United States Constitution, that destroys the authority of
the Constitution. I think it's something that needs to be
dealt with in a clear, straightforward way. Eventually the
case will get to the Supreme Court, establish the facts, and
clear the air. It's really all very simple.

Also see;
www.wnd.com [look for petition]
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxYhhTANY44&NR=1

#
Old November 30th, 2008, 01:59 PM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
SLLD

THIS IS SOME FISH STORY !!
PLEASE GOTO ALT POLITICAL WITH IT..