OT((New Video Due out soon))

Old August 3rd, 2004, 02:32 PM
alwaysfishking

Default OT((New Video Due out soon))

Well for those of you that have followed or put up with our antics while fishing. It gets worse. Soon we begin filming intial cuts for "Jerkbait Fishing", a video with skits all centered around fishing, filled with some of the funniest stuff you have ever seen happen on a boat. Not quite the MTV Jackass but definetly funny stuff. Some of the initial cuts will have the following titles. (Raw video so don't expect great filming.)

Fishing is gay (Thanks Harry)
Where's the beaver?
Boat Wars
Is that a 6 foot bald Iguana in the tree?
Who's dress is it any way?
I'll bet you your underwear!
What are you using?
If it's not a bass, it's crappie
Quad Brow bet.
The Sleestacks

This will take a while and we hope to have some inital clips finished for a preview at the NWC this year, for those that are interested in seeing it. By next year we should have a complete video out, maybe two. No animals will be hurt during the filming of jerkbait fishing, well maybe a few!!!

Randy