Western NonClave info

Old May 1st, 2006, 09:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Western NonClave info

I have received a couple of emails regarding the Western NonClave and
thought I would post a link to all of the relevant info. Jeff Miller
is the man in charge and so you should contact him because this is HIS
event. All I have done is update last year's page with this year's
info for Jeff because he is cool. Look forward to fishing with you and
Mike again BTW, scheduling permitting. Anyway, the info can be found
at:

http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt...nConclave.html

Now back to the Muskie aka RW Show.............

Old May 1st, 2006, 01:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have received a couple of emails regarding the Western NonClave and
thought I would post a link to all of the relevant info. Jeff Miller
is the man in charge and so you should contact him because this is HIS
event. All I have done is update last year's page with this year's
info for Jeff because he is cool. Look forward to fishing with you and
Mike again BTW, scheduling permitting. Anyway, the info can be found
at:

http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt...nConclave.html

Thanks Warren. Campground link says no good.

Old May 1st, 2006, 03:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

HUH!!! Talk about the peter principle. gone fishing for a few days and
all of a sudden, i'm having an event?

FYI and everyone else's, I am not in charge of anything, other than
having a good time with whoever happens to show up. I specialize in
carolina anti-clave events only, and I'm still on the low end of the
western waters learning curve. where's the buddha of the western waters
gone? warren, highsmith, tinsky, willi, charlie, snoop? hell, dan'l
and cindy are my vote for hosts with the mosts...

makela and i will be there july 8-18. if i can help anyone, be glad to
do what i can...but, i ain't runnin no "event". of course, if called
upon to organize an event, perhaps some of y'all might want to enter
your photo in the polaroid postings at that bar down the road from the
slide-inn.

jeff

jeffc wrote:
oups.com...

Old May 1st, 2006, 06:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Mon, 01 May 2006 12:15:59 GMT, "jeffc" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
I have received a couple of emails regarding the Western NonClave and
thought I would post a link to all of the relevant info. Jeff Miller
is the man in charge and so you should contact him because this is HIS
event. All I have done is update last year's page with this year's
info for Jeff because he is cool. Look forward to fishing with you and
Mike again BTW, scheduling permitting. Anyway, the info can be found
at:

http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt...nConclave.html

Thanks Warren. Campground link says no good.

Try this one

http://www.fs.fed.us/r1/gallatin/?pa...eek_campground
Old May 6th, 2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have received a couple of emails regarding the Western NonClave and
thought I would post a link to all of the relevant info. Jeff Miller
is the man in charge and so you should contact him because this is HIS
event. All I have done is update last year's page with this year's
info for Jeff because he is cool. Look forward to fishing with you and
Mike again BTW, scheduling permitting. Anyway, the info can be found
at:

http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt...nConclave.html

Now back to the Muskie aka RW Show.............

Can't wait....it will be good to fish with the Shirpa again...I'll make
time.

Mike