Fins n Feathers in Guatemala has closed.

Old August 13th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Capt Gene Kelly

Default Fins n Feathers in Guatemala has closed.

Fins n Feathers lodge in Guatemala has closed down, and their boats are
leaving the country. The morbidly curious can drop me a line and I'll send a
copy of the three page letter that I received giving the reasons as well as
let you know what my sources in Guatemala say. The lodge is about 90% booked
for the up coming season, but deposits will be returned

What's important are the repercussions that this will have on those who want
to fish in Guatemala. In the past it has always been possible to book one of
the local boats with only a couple of weeks notice. If Fins n Feathers'
clients switch their bookings over to the local boats, that will all change.

So, if you are thinking about fishing in Guatemala, you'd better start your
planning now.

--

I'm having trouble with receiving e-mails, and it seems to be that I don't
receive e-mails that are sent as replies. Instead of hitting "Reply" it

Capt Gene Kelly
Montauk Sportfishing - 800 377 1197
Tropical Fishing Adventures - 800 280 5565
631 668 2019
FAX 631 668 2040

Old August 13th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

I'm curious, please forward a copy of that to me.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com