Another shot of this wired bass

Old October 15th, 2007, 07:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default Another shot of this wired bass

I took this shot with my phone, I wish I had got this angle with the
camera, so I could get more detail

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	weirdbass.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	427
Old October 16th, 2007, 12:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JamesRay

Rodney Long wrote in news:87OQi.48$5s3.44
@newsfe06.lga:

I took this shot with my phone, I wish I had got this angle with the
camera, so I could get more detail

Its mother swallowed a $pam infused Wiggle, and this mutant is the end
result.

Old October 16th, 2007, 01:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

JamesRay wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in news:87OQi.48$5s3.44
@newsfe06.lga:

I took this shot with my phone, I wish I had got this angle with the
camera, so I could get more detail

Its mother swallowed a $pam infused Wiggle, and this mutant is the end
result.

Actually it hit the Wiggle rig,, along with a huge number of other
"normal" bass today

Old October 16th, 2007, 04:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JamesRay

Rodney Long wrote in news:tETQi.79$5s3.23
@newsfe06.lga:

JamesRay wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in news:87OQi.48$5s3.44
@newsfe06.lga:

I took this shot with my phone, I wish I had got this angle with the
camera, so I could get more detail

Its mother swallowed a $pam infused Wiggle, and this mutant is the end
result.

Actually it hit the Wiggle rig,, along with a huge number of other
"normal" bass today

Well by golly Dickie Boy, one mongoloid retard fish catch, and a bunch of
hooey about the rest.

I'll bet you have those $pam infused Wiggles hanging on your shirt, and
dangleing from the brim of your cap.

Send me a few Wiggle freebies Dickie, the cockroaches in my fire wood
pile need to eat.