Power Pro - Reformulated?

Old October 27th, 2007, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Default James Ray

F_ _ CK _FF !! Wanna' buy some vowels, if you know what vowels are ?

"JamesERay" wrote in message
m...
"Bob La Londe" wrote in news:47225693$0$26393$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

I just block him.

Why thank you for that tidbit Blobby. You $pamers know all the tricks,
don't you, by golly!

JR

Old October 27th, 2007, 03:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
JamesRay

"Jerry Barton" wrote in
news:Z8OdnZPiwNwWPr_anZ2dnUVZ_hisnZ2d@wideopenwest .com:

F_ _ CK _FF !! Wanna' buy some vowels, if you know what vowels are ?

D_mb _$$, Wanna' buy some $pam? Just see my previous post!

JR

Old October 27th, 2007, 04:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
JamesRay

"Jerry Barton" wrote in
:

You are such an asshole kid, go back to your X-Box.

Now now, my child...take a deep breath, and just admit your $paming guilt.
You will feel a whole bunch better about yourself when you do, remember
that the truth will set you ($pam) free.

Come to me and I will help see you through this toxic fog of Spam that has
convoluted your mind, and besieged this newsgroup like a ravenous plague of
locust.

Believe in me, dear child, and I will deliver you and all other non-$paming
believers from this scourge of blasphemous $paming infidels.

The Most Reverend JR.

Old October 27th, 2007, 05:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

PLOINK !

"JamesRay" wrote in message
news
"Jerry Barton" wrote in
:

Old October 27th, 2007, 05:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
JamesYRay

"Jerry Barton" wrote in
news:MK2dnbfk4Kz5JL_anZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com:

PLOINK !

You can try and run from the $paming truth, but you can't hide from the
$paming truth.

JR

Old October 27th, 2007, 01:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

JamesRay wrote:

Oh Dickie Boy, I am glad I get under your greasy Wiggle $paming skin.

ROTFLMAO

I never get mad with the mentally retarded

Let's see who is the spammer, shall we ?

You use a fake email address (spammer trade mark)

You make "many" unwanted, "off topic" post to news groups,

, H'mmmm I think that is spam according to the rules of every ISP,,
actually I know that is spam according to the "actual rules"

YOU ARE A SPAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not even bright enough to know. Now you need to stop that, as
"you are,, what you hate"

Not a single member on any of these news groups has agreed with any of
your post,, now does that tell you something ? I should not have asked
that, of course you can't figure it out, you don't have the intelligence.

Ok I'm done playing with you , I was just bored this morning,, keep up
your rants,, someone will finally take the time to run down your IP
address, and shut you down. (yeah they can do that, you can hide your
email address, but not you IP)

P.S.
I feel so sorry for you though,, you never get anyone to email you, you
never get anyone to answer any post except when you attack them, you are
so lonely, and lead such a horrible life.

You got what you wanted,, someone wrote you back,, not going to happen
again though
--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old October 28th, 2007, 05:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Bill & Sue wrote:
Well, Rodney, Lets not forget Al. I will concede that JR runs a close
second. Plonk to him. Doc

I think I prefer Al,, at least we really knew why :-)

Back in the old CB days,, we had an "Al" that lived in the neighborhood,
his mom thought the CB was a great way to keep him out of her hair,, man
he sure caused us a lot of grief, he was finally tracked down by some
local CB'ers, with some directional detection gear . A few pins is his
Coax fried his transmitter,, a week later he was bragging about the new
CB his mom bought him because his old one just failed,, we felt sorry
for the mom,, single and on a limited income. we finally sent a group to
talk to his mom, and tell her what was going on, as this was back in the
days where the FCC really cracked down on improper use of CB's . They
told her to control him or the FCC would shut him down

What I fear is the government giving up on "any" control of the internet
and it ends up like CB's. (they are totally worthless today) At least
now they are trying to stop "real" spammers, hackers, virus spreaders,
and cyber crooks, a little.

Anyone doing any fishing ? My wife still won't be able to walk for
another 8 weeks, so it's nearly impossible for me to get to go. I have
not been since catching that weird bass, and the fall bite is on :-(
Old October 29th, 2007, 02:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Rodney Long" wrote in message news:IV2Vi.18

Anyone doing any fishing ? My wife still won't be able to walk for
another 8 weeks, so it's nearly impossible for me to get to go. I have not
been since catching that weird bass, and the fall bite is on :-(

Got out today. Whacked a few small keepers. I got six, ny back seater goit
two. Also picked up a few dinks. We got out early and I promptly put the
Cat up on a sandbar. Worse, its one that I know exactly where it is. Grrr.
LOL. I was trying to swing wide and shoot by some guys in the channel belwo
Fisher's and I swung just a wee bit too wide. No harm done, but it cost us
45 minutes of fishing time before somebody came by and pulled us off.

We flipped a couple, but most of our fish came dead sticking senkos.