Tennessee, Here I Come....

Old June 29th, 2009, 09:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Tennessee, Here I Come....

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
m...
Yea! Now I'll have a place to escape too when... well, when I need an
escape. That's 12 hours less of a drive than where you are now! lol

Cool, then I'll have help unloading the truck when I get down to Paris!
:-)

Well Charles, everything has come together. I just got home with the moving
truck and you get out of the hard work of loading it. You'll be up on July
2nd, right? ;-p

All the years of accumulated "stuff" is now sold, and we now are down to
what we hope will fit into our new home. After living in a five bedroom
house, with a full basement and a four stall garage, it's taken a LOT of
paring down. Our new place is a two bedroom, with no basement and no
garage, so it's going to be close!

But, the new place is also only five minutes from the Paris Landing State
Park on Kentucky Lake. So I'm going to have to learn to fish mid-south
reservoirs. Bass, look out! Here I come!
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief

Old July 5th, 2009, 09:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Wisconsin will never be the same - nor will Tennessee!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old July 6th, 2009, 02:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Lord help the wildlife !!

Old July 6th, 2009, 04:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.[_4_]

Yep, word is the Tennessee DNR is lowering limits on deer, pigs, and turkeys
since Steve is now in state.
Help to save some for the rest of us.

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Lord help the wildlife !!

Old July 6th, 2009, 08:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Too bad he's not closer to you Charles, we could have one more for breakfast
at the Holiday Inn next time. ;-)

Old July 8th, 2009, 12:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
.. .
Yep, word is the Tennessee DNR is lowering limits on deer, pigs, and
turkeys since Steve is now in state.
Help to save some for the rest of us.

Well, we're down here in Springville, safe, sound and happy. The truck is
empty and the house is filled. Even though we got rid of a lot of stuff,
our new home is FULL! I haven't had the time to get out fishing yet, but it
shouldn't be too long now.

The people I've met have been very friendly and we've met our neighbors on
one side of the house, and they're fine people. Richard showed me a big tom
turkey he shot right behind the house!

I'm liking it down here. Gasoline in Paris is $2.23 and there's even a
station that pumps the gas for you and gives a nickel discount if you pay
cash! I haven't seen prices that low in a long, Long time and a call up
north confirmed that gas is $2.74 a gallon.

And now that the Charter guy is here, I'm back on the internet and we have
the TVs working too, so I can start watching what's going on in the world.

So if anyone get's into the Springville area, give me a shout!