Caddis Tubes

Old June 25th, 2014, 09:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Terrence Crimmins

Default Caddis Tubes

Has anyone used Caddis Tubes to fish trout ponds? I got addicted to them when I lived up in New England, but don't get the chance to use it that much down here in Maryland. Here's a post to show what it is.

http://www.atgstores.com/float-tubes...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

They're really handy to fly fish in, as you control your motion with your fins, so both hands are free to control the fly rod at all times. You can troll with a sinking line in the mid summer, or turn and cast with dry flies, midges and caddis in the spring.
Old March 14th, 2016, 03:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Limited slip rear axle seveice.
Old March 15th, 2016, 06:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

The authority of a court to hear determine and render judgment in an action on appeal from an inferior court.
Old March 18th, 2016, 04:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Programs advise citizens on how to avoid becoming crime victims and keep them abreast of current laws.
Old March 18th, 2016, 04:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]