Just for you Charlie

Old September 8th, 2008, 12:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Default Just for you Charlie

Picture on ABPF

Old September 8th, 2008, 02:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 19:56:47 -0400, "Jerry Barton"
wrote:

Picture on ABPF

Jerry,

I'm glad ya didn't do any more damage than that!

Dan
Old September 8th, 2008, 06:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Nice!

The lake lived up to you expectations, eh?

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Picture on ABPF

Old September 8th, 2008, 07:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
. ..
Nice!

The lake lived up to you expectations, eh?

Never in my life have I met anyone that could destroy a prop quicker than
Jerry! I have spent decades fishing Boom Lake and have yet to even put a
ding in any of my props.

I'm impressed, the man is good at what he does.....
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 12th, 2008, 12:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
gwilber

If you want to know where Jerry was fishing all you need to do is
bring along a metal detector. By the way Jerry, I'm still using that
Garmin software that you sent me a number of years ago. Finally my
Garmin 162 on the front of the boat died and I replaced it with a
humminbird unit but my 182 on the console is still running good and I
was able to burn the maps onto a chip that loads all the lakes in
Wisconsin when I start it up.

Gary