teaching english structure

Old August 20th, 2008, 08:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
deriant

Default teaching english structure

I have found some examples of teaching English Structure based on
Communicative Approach. that applies EGRA, PGR, and the like. See:
http://www.disengs.blogspot.com
Old August 20th, 2008, 09:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Donut

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:47:21 -0700 (PDT), deriant
wrote:

I have found some examples of teaching English Structure based on
Communicative Approach. that applies EGRA, PGR, and the like. See:

snip

I may be wrong, but I suspect this was meant to be sent to Fred's
inbox directly.

Don
Old August 20th, 2008, 01:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"deriant" wrote in message
I have found some examples of teaching English Structure based on
Communicative Approach. that applies EGRA, PGR, and the like. See:
http://www.disengs.blogspot.com

What means?

Wolfgang

Old August 20th, 2008, 03:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Aug 20, 3:47*pm, deriant wrote:
I have found some examples of teaching English Structure based on
Communicative Approach. that applies EGRA, PGR, and the like. See:http://www.disengs.blogspot.com

I love it. Check out the very first review question:
TASK 1: Change the indicated words with shall or will

1. It is going to dark this evening.

And the right answer is.....?

No wonder people say English is a difficult language to learn.

--riverman
Old August 20th, 2008, 04:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:

I have found some examples of teaching English Structure based on
Communicative Approach. that applies EGRA, PGR, and the like. See:

snip

I may be wrong, but I suspect this was meant to be sent to Fred's
inbox directly.

Don

Given Myron's post, it shall appear he received it some time ago...

HTH,
Old August 20th, 2008, 05:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 20-Aug-2008, Donut wrote:

have found some examples of teaching English Structure based on
Communicative Approach. that applies EGRA, PGR, and the like. See:

snip

I may be wrong, but I suspect this was meant to be sent to Fred's
inbox directly.

I think not.
My command of the Enblish language, Ii do believe, is probably far superior
to yours
Perhaps thats why you have the tag DONUT
Is that the shape of your head?

Fred
Old August 20th, 2008, 06:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
W. D. Grey

In article
,
riverman writes
On Aug 20, 3:47*pm, deriant wrote:
I have found some examples of teaching English Structure based on
Communicative Approach. that applies EGRA, PGR, and the like.
See:http://www.disengs.blogspot.com

I love it. Check out the very first review question:
TASK 1: Change the indicated words with shall or will

1. It is going to dark this evening.

And the right answer is.....?

No wonder people say English is a difficult language to learn.

--riverman

It's easy if you're Welsh :-)
--
Bill Grey

Old August 21st, 2008, 10:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Aug 21, 12:26*am, "Fred" wrote:

I think not.

Oh, you don't have to convince us of THAT. :-)

My command of the Enblish language, Ii do believe, is probably far superior
to yours

And I give you, gentlemen, the POTW.

--riverman

(I mean, you just can't write this stuff!)
Old August 21st, 2008, 10:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Aug 21, 1:15*am, "W. D. Grey" wrote:
In article
,
riverman writes

On Aug 20, 3:47*pm, deriant wrote:
I have found some examples of teaching English Structure based on
Communicative Approach. that applies EGRA, PGR, and the like.
See:http://www.disengs.blogspot.com

I love it. Check out the very first review question:
TASK 1: Change the indicated words with shall or will

1. It is going to dark this evening.

And the right answer is.....?

No wonder people say English is a difficult language to learn.

--riverman

It's easy if you're Welsh :-)
--
Bill Grey- Hide quoted text -

Good thing, too. :-)

--riverman
Old August 21st, 2008, 11:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 21-Aug-2008, riverman wrote:

I think not.

Oh, you don't have to convince us of THAT. :-)

My command of the Enblish language, Ii do believe, is probably far
superior
to yours

And I give you, gentlemen, the POTW.

--riverman

(I mean, you just can't write this stuff!)

=========

There are some nasty mofos on this list.
I need this ****?

Fred