UH OH!

Old January 22nd, 2007, 03:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus

Default UH OH!

Pats in a tight spot now!

Op

Old January 22nd, 2007, 03:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus

"Opus" wrote in message
Pats in a tight spot now!

Op

Oh NO!

Op

Old January 22nd, 2007, 03:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus

"Opus" wrote in message

"Opus" wrote in message
Pats in a tight spot now!

Op

Oh NO!

Op

Too bad
So sad
PAT!

Op

Old January 22nd, 2007, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Daniel-San

"Opus" wrote ...

Too bad
So sad
PAT!

Bears 162, Colts 3

Dan
(Fair-weather-fans-r-us)

Old January 22nd, 2007, 03:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:18:37 -0500, "Opus" wrote:

"Opus" wrote in message

"Opus" wrote in message
Pats in a tight spot now!

Op

Oh NO!

Op

Too bad
So sad
PAT!

Op

It just isn't gonna seem like a real Super Bowl without the Patriots in it...

We ran out of gas in the second half, and let the coverage soften - even
though the rush was getting to Peyton better than the first half. You just
can't give the Colts any slack at all down field and expect to outlast them.

Thank goodness Chicago had the good taste to kick New Orleans to the curb.
Otherwise the Super Bowl would be totally unwatchable...

/daytripper (when's spring training start? Go Red Sox! ;-)
Old January 22nd, 2007, 03:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

"daytripper" wrote in message

Thank goodness Chicago had the good taste to kick New Orleans to the curb.
Otherwise the Super Bowl would be totally unwatchable...

How do you think I feel, I've got live in Indianapolis for the next two
fricking weeks!

/daytripper (when's spring training start? Go Red Sox! ;-)

The again to be also-ran Red Sox Pitchers report on 2/17. The defending
World Series and 2007 repeating winner St. Louis Cardinals pitchers report
on 2/14.

Old January 22nd, 2007, 12:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

"daytripper" wrote in message
It just isn't gonna seem like a real Super Bowl without the Patriots in
it...

Yeah, the silver lining is that it frees up a Sunday for me. :-(

Joe F.

Old January 22nd, 2007, 02:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Conan The Librarian

daytripper wrote:

It just isn't gonna seem like a real Super Bowl without the Patriots in it...

Thank goodness for that.

We ran out of gas in the second half, and let the coverage soften - even
though the rush was getting to Peyton better than the first half. You just
can't give the Colts any slack at all down field and expect to outlast them.

Thank goodness Chicago had the good taste to kick New Orleans to the curb.
Otherwise the Super Bowl would be totally unwatchable...

How do you figure that? New Orleans is a lot of fun to watch, and
going up against Indy, it might have been a 45-42 ballgame.

Or were you worried about the "human interest" stories of Katrina
and the Mannings?

As much as it pained me, I was rooting for the Colts. If it had
been Cheecago and New England, it would have been about as fun to watch
as a root canal. At least now I can root against Da Bearsss.

Chuck Vance (not a Peyton Manning fan, but even less of a fan of
the whole Chi-town attitude ... though I did get a laugh out of the
Bears fans who flipped off the camera that was panning through the crowd)
Old January 22nd, 2007, 02:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Nakashima

"Conan The Librarian" wrote in message
daytripper wrote:

As much as it pained me, I was rooting for the Colts. Chuck Vance
(not a Peyton Manning fan, but even less of a fan of the whole Chi-town
attitude ... though I did get a laugh out of the Bears fans who flipped
off the camera that was panning through the crowd)

I think if anyone deserves it, it would be Tony Dundgy, he has really gone
through a lot.
Tampa Bay took SuperBowl XXXVII under Gruden's first year., It was basically
Tony's team
that he built from '96-2001. Last season when his son died, plus having the
best record in the NFL, they get
eliminated by the Steelers. Through all this he's kept his cool pretty well.

One of the best games I've ever seen. Great camera action Peyton on the
bench sneaking peeks
during Brady's final drive. Don't get me wrong, Peyton's been through a lot
too.
ps. It was nice to see papa Archie giving his son a hug after the game.
fwiw,
-tom

Old January 22nd, 2007, 02:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Conan The Librarian wrote:
snip
Chuck Vance (not a Peyton Manning fan, but even less of a fan of
the whole Chi-town attitude ... though I did get a laugh out of the
Bears fans who flipped off the camera that was panning through the crowd)

Hah ! Deal with it, Library Boy. Da Bears are gonna beat those
Indy chumps like a rented mule. After the third or fourth sack
Manning is gonna wish he had lost to the Pats again and Jones
and Benson will run all over the Pony defense. Wouldn't surprise
me if they had 500 yards rushing ... APIECE !! Bwahahahahaha !!

Super Bowl XLI, Brian Piccolo's jersey number, that's right 41.
It's just meant to be.

--
Ken Fortenberry