Dark Side Instruction

Old February 7th, 2011, 01:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Dark Side Instruction

On Feb 6, 6:08*pm, Larry L wrote:

.... need to progress from 'understand' to
'really get it' ... I guess

Well, a guess is better than nothing, I guess.

The problem would appear to be not so much getting OFF the platform as
getting ON it in the first place.

giles
get it?

Old February 7th, 2011, 01:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-02-06 20:16:17 -0500, Giles said:

On Feb 6, 5:05*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:

Trout are like women:...

Hm.....

Perhaps if you bathed your fish.....or your women.....the similarity
would prove to be evanescent.

Just sayin'.

g.
who hastens to add (unnecessarily, one would hope.....but one knows
better) that no disrespect to the fishes of the world was
intended.....or should be inferred.

And, perhaps if you bathed you wouldn't smell like yesterday's ****,
Little Pony.

Davey

Old February 7th, 2011, 01:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2011-02-06 20:16:17 -0500, Giles said:

On Feb 6, 5:05*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:

Trout are like women:...

Hm.....

Perhaps if you bathed your fish.....or your women.....the similarity
would prove to be evanescent.

Just sayin'.

g.
who hastens to add (unnecessarily, one would hope.....but one knows
better) that no disrespect to the fishes of the world was
intended.....or should be inferred.

And, perhaps if you bathed you wouldn't smell like yesterday's ****,
Little Pony.

Davey

Your sense of smell is a matter of considerable interest (see above)
but not necessarily because of its supposed precision.

moron.

misogynist.

pig.

g.
who, when swine are turned into pork by someone close to them, is
never surprised.
Old February 7th, 2011, 02:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

You have a terrible outlook on life, Wolfgang. Perhaps if you paused
and took your head out of your ass your outlook on life would not be so
****ty. You, sir, are a very unhappy man. And, when last we met, you
smelled like yesterday's ****.

Old February 7th, 2011, 02:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 6, 8:00*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:
You have a terrible outlook on life, Wolfgang.

I agree. It has never occurred to me, for example, to compare the
women in my life with fish.....and find the former wanting. I suppose
I could do a small experiment. I could ask the women I've known why
they compare unfavorably to fish.....in aroma and intellect.....but
then, it has never occurred to me to make such a comparison. I think
I will leave the exercise to those who think it is a clever insight.
Please DO let us know the outcome.*

Perhaps if you paused
and took your head out of your ass your outlook on life would not be so
****ty.

The view from here is actually not all that bad......given the time of
day and overcast conditions. The Packers are, after all, still ahead
by 4 or so......oops, make that 11.

You, sir, are a very unhappy man.

Indisputable. But things are beginning to look up. I'm staring at
two days off and the opportunity to exercise a new chainsaw out in the
deep snow. Things could, after all, be worse.

And, when last we met, you
smelled like yesterday's ****.

Dave

You are SO ****ing pathetic.

pig.

moron.

giles
*seriously.....go ask them why they think the comparison is
flattering.

****wit.

Old February 7th, 2011, 03:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Ta da! Gotcha again, Little Pony Boy.

d;o)

Old February 7th, 2011, 03:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 6, 9:00*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:
Ta da! *Gotcha again, Little Pony Boy.

d;o)

So, what did they say when you asked if they wwere flattered by the
comparison to fish.....and found wanting.....in so many ways?

pathetic pig.

giles
who is, of course, always thrilled to amuse.....others may think what
they will.....no extra charge.
Old February 7th, 2011, 05:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-02-06 22:12:36 -0500, Giles said:

On Feb 6, 9:00*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:
Ta da! *Gotcha again, Little Pony Boy.

d;o)

So, what did they say when you asked if they wwere flattered by the
comparison to fish.....and found wanting.....in so many ways?

pathetic pig.

giles
who is, of course, always thrilled to amuse.....others may think what
they will.....no extra charge.

And again! Phunny!

d;op

Old February 7th, 2011, 07:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2011-02-06 22:12:36 -0500, Giles said:

On Feb 6, 9:00 pm, D. LaCourse wrote:
Ta da! Gotcha again, Little Pony Boy.

d;o)

So, what did they say when you asked if they wwere flattered by the
comparison to fish.....and found wanting.....in so many ways?

pathetic pig.

giles
who is, of course, always thrilled to amuse.....others may think what
they will.....no extra charge.

And again! *Phunny!

d;op

Most excellent strategy! This will assuredly convince whatever few
remaining stragglers remain of your devotion to humanism.

moron.

pig.

giles.
who is beginning to harbor suspicions that the pig and stevie are
actually one and the same.
Old February 7th, 2011, 07:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-02-06 22:12:36 -0500, Giles said:

On Feb 6, 9:00 pm, D. LaCourse wrote:
Ta da! Gotcha again, Little Pony Boy.

d;o)

So, what did they say when you asked if they wwere flattered by the
comparison to fish.....and found wanting.....in so many ways?

pathetic pig.

giles
who is, of course, always thrilled to amuse.....others may think what
they will.....no extra charge.

And again! *Phunny!

d;op

Most excellent strategy! This will assuredly convince whatever few
remaining stragglers remain of your devotion to humanism.

moron.

pig.

giles.
who is beginning to harbor suspicions that the pig and stevie are
actually one and the same.

Ta da! It has become too easy, really.

d;op