Talk about rocky starts.....

Old February 9th, 2011, 01:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

Default Talk about rocky starts.....

On 2/8/2011 7:56 PM, Giles wrote:

d;o)

moron.

pig.

g.

And AGAIN. Too easy, really.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

Moron.

g.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

moron.

g.

and thus, another thread on ROFF reaches it's intellectual target point!g
Tom

hell, yes, it's predicatable, but isn't that half the fun?
Old February 9th, 2011, 01:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 2/8/2011 6:38 PM, Giles wrote:

.......nothing of real substance, actually. Just another deflection, and
a pretty lame one at that. I, and anyone else with reading skills read
what you wrote, and most, if not all, understood it just fine, thanks.
Nothing to see here, folks, move along!g

Tom
Old February 9th, 2011, 01:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
flebow[_2_]

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 20:17:09 -0500, Tom Littleton
wrote:

On 2/8/2011 7:56 PM, Giles wrote:

d;o)

moron.

pig.

g.

And AGAIN. Too easy, really.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

Moron.

g.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

moron.

g.

and thus, another thread on ROFF reaches it's intellectual target point!g
Tom

hell, yes, it's predicatable, but isn't that half the fun?

Sorry Man

(aside to Tim Leonard) I am sorry that I did not get your approval
for this post

I definitely do not mean to criticize you - but

I do have far better ways to have fun

Even tho I am quite misanthropic
MAking fun of and clling people insulting names as above is really
not my idea of fun -

Perhaps catching a large striper or brown trout Now thats fun
o Playing music is LOTS of fun
Catching Salmon in Iceland and Alaska is fun.

Maybe the above is why many kowledgeable and asome good people have
left ROFF -ainna

Humberto Soto

Old February 9th, 2011, 01:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

wrote:

On 2/8/2011 7:56 PM, Giles wrote:

[...]

I am unaware of any sarcasm smiley, Fred/Humberto, but would have used
one, had it been available.

Tom

Old February 9th, 2011, 02:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 8, 7:17*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 2/8/2011 7:56 PM, Giles wrote:

d;o)

moron.

pig.

g.

And AGAIN. Too easy, really.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

Moron.

g.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

moron.

g.

and thus, another thread on ROFF reaches it's intellectual target point!g
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Tom

hell, yes, it's predicatable, but isn't that half the fun?

No, what's fun is the stealthy capitulation masked as indifference.

Next time you feel a reckless urge to engage, give a moment's thought
to responsible reading.....and a readable response.

And hold off on the mood altering substances till your done.

g.
and for now, since you have time on your hands, go back and see if you
can figure out what this was about. go ahead.....whattya got to
lose.
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

wrote:

On 2/8/2011 7:56 PM, Giles wrote:

[...]

Humberto Soto- Hide quoted text -

****wit.

Old February 9th, 2011, 03:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-02-08 20:17:09 -0500, Tom Littleton said:

On 2/8/2011 7:56 PM, Giles wrote:

d;o)

moron.

pig.

g.

And AGAIN. Too easy, really.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

Moron.

g.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

moron.

g.

and thus, another thread on ROFF reaches it's intellectual target point!g
Tom

hell, yes, it's predicatable, but isn't that half the fun?

Yep! I love getting a reaction from the little fella.

d;o)

Old February 9th, 2011, 03:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Old February 9th, 2011, 03:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 8, 7:19*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 2/8/2011 6:38 PM, Giles wrote:

......nothing of real substance, actually. Just another deflection, and
a pretty lame one at that. I, and anyone else with reading skills read
what you wrote, and most, if not all, understood it just fine, thanks.
Nothing to see here, folks, move along!g

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Last time you did this.....not so very long ago.....you swore to
yourself that you wouldn't let it happen again.

Guess what?

g.
Old February 9th, 2011, 03:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
flebow[_2_]

On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 22:03:14 -0500, D. LaCourse

On 2011-02-08 20:17:09 -0500, Tom Littleton said:

On 2/8/2011 7:56 PM, Giles wrote:

d;o)

moron.

pig.

g.

And AGAIN. Too easy, really.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

Moron.

g.

Butcher.

Sadist.

Davey

moron.

g.

and thus, another thread on ROFF reaches it's intellectual target point!g
Tom

hell, yes, it's predicatable, but isn't that half the fun?

Yep! I love getting a reaction from the little fella.

d;o)

I have a great family and home and lotsa love
Sounds like you do too
I am pretty happy in life
Sounds like you are also

I would hope that others on this list are in a similar posiotion

Wolfgamng is a mean spirited miserable "pig" that wallows in
negativity spreading and infecting others & this list.

Perhaps he will expire.

Tom Brady

Who is as certain as the sun rises there will be a retort in mean
spiritedness and garbage - Pigs wallow in it