y'all are kiddin me, right?

Old December 29th, 2006, 11:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

Default y'all are kiddin me, right?

"asadi" wrote in message
om...

"jeff" wrote in message
asadi wrote:
At last month's club meeting (Miami Valley Fly Fishers) Steve Schmidt
(http://www.schmidtoutfitters.com/) gave a presentation about the
Manistee National forest area...it was very impressive and has
definitely tweaked my interest about trying that area...

john

i think 2007 is gonna be my year of staying close to home, but impulse
does seem to overcome me at times. the shad run usually starts down here
in late february and slogs through march, early april. if you've never
done it, it's worth the experience at least once or one hundred times.
we'll find you and jack d. a place to rest between fishing jaunts.

jeff

So let it be written, so let it be done...

So Mote It Be!

Op

Old December 29th, 2006, 01:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

asadi wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

asadi wrote:

At last month's club meeting (Miami Valley Fly Fishers) Steve Schmidt
(http://www.schmidtoutfitters.com/) gave a presentation about the
Manistee National forest area...it was very impressive and has definitely
tweaked my interest about trying that area...

john

i think 2007 is gonna be my year of staying close to home, but impulse
does seem to overcome me at times. the shad run usually starts down here
in late february and slogs through march, early april. if you've never
done it, it's worth the experience at least once or one hundred times.
we'll find you and jack d. a place to rest between fishing jaunts.

jeff

So let it be written, so let it be done...

well alrighty then... the first tar heel shad clave is in development.
plan on sometime in mid to late march. a boat is required. your spot is
set in my boat, john. let me know if you have some preferred dates.
lightweight spinning rigs and 4-5 weight (white, chartreuse, streamers).
we'll fish the neuse river, the roanoke river, and the tar river.
....and, depending on weather and the length of your stay, i'll show you
cape lookout or ocracoke.

jeff
Old December 30th, 2006, 12:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joe McIntosh

"jeff" wrote in message
asadi wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

plan on sometime in mid to late march. a boat is required. your spot is
set in my boat, john. let me know if you have some preferred dates.
lightweight spinning rigs and 4-5 weight (white, chartreuse, streamers).
we'll fish the neuse river, the roanoke river, and the tar river. ...and,
depending on weather and the length of your stay, i'll show you cape
lookout or ocracoke.

jeff

IJ asks--will the boat hold three----I could bring recipe for shad roe
gravy.

Old December 30th, 2006, 03:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Joe McIntosh wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message

asadi wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

plan on sometime in mid to late march. a boat is required. your spot is
set in my boat, john. let me know if you have some preferred dates.
lightweight spinning rigs and 4-5 weight (white, chartreuse, streamers).
we'll fish the neuse river, the roanoke river, and the tar river. ...and,
depending on weather and the length of your stay, i'll show you cape
lookout or ocracoke.

jeff

IJ asks--will the boat hold three----I could bring recipe for shad roe
gravy.

sure...and bringing yourownself will be gravy enough.

jeff