nc bass

Old April 23rd, 2007, 12:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default nc bass

went for the final shad fishing trip...water was too high and i guess
the shad were done spawning...so, we went farther up the cypress creek
and caught several amall bass...this was the largest.

Old April 23rd, 2007, 01:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"jeff" wrote in message
went for the final shad fishing trip...water was too high and i guess
the shad were done spawning...so, we went farther up the cypress creek
and caught several amall bass...this was the largest.

Nice fish Jeff!

Btw, I haven't heard back from you about times and places for our campin'
trip?

Op

Old April 23rd, 2007, 03:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Jeff drop me an e-mail, would like to ask you a few questions

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS

Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

jeff wrote:
went for the final shad fishing trip...water was too high and i guess
the shad were done spawning...so, we went farther up the cypress creek
and caught several amall bass...this was the largest.

Nice. I'm really impressed with the variety of the fishing you're doing.

That beard's getting whiter with every photo, Jeff. :-)

Old April 23rd, 2007, 01:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Fishking wrote:

Jeff drop me an e-mail, would like to ask you a few questions

my e-mail is jlm3 at mindspring dot com or jmiller110 at suddenlink dot
net. the above e-mail is munged to avoid spam.

jeff
Old April 23rd, 2007, 01:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

rw wrote:

jeff wrote:

went for the final shad fishing trip...water was too high and i guess
the shad were done spawning...so, we went farther up the cypress creek
and caught several amall bass...this was the largest.

Nice. I'm really impressed with the variety of the fishing you're doing.

That beard's getting whiter with every photo, Jeff. :-)

....for some reason, fishing is the one activity that has kept its hold
on me. i'm still in the hunt for a billfish...and i'd like to try for
the alaska salmon and halibut one of these days.

as far as the beard and hair...i'd like to think it's a photo anomaly or
that it's getting bleached out by the sun...but, alas, age, stress, poor
nutrition, no exercise, very poor genetic stock, and black rum probably
have more to do with it.

jeff
Old April 23rd, 2007, 02:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Willi

jeff wrote:

...for some reason, fishing is the one activity that has kept its hold
on me. i'm still in the hunt for a billfish...

I heard that the Pacific coast of Guatemala is the place to go. Using
fly rods, people are getting 30+ Sailfish hookups a day! (Well you could
use gear if you felt you had to) They tease in the Sailfish right next
to the boat and when they pull away the teasers, the Sailfish light up
and will hit anything.

Willi

Old April 23rd, 2007, 06:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Willi

jeff wrote:

...for some reason, fishing is the one activity that has kept its hold
on me. i'm still in the hunt for a billfish...

I heard that the Pacific coast of Guatemala is the place to go. Using
fly rods, people are getting 30+ Sailfish hookups a day! (Well you could
use gear if you felt you had to) They tease in the Sailfish right next
to the boat and when they pull away the teasers, the Sailfish light up
and will hit anything.

unethical

;-)

Probably is as close as you can get to having someone do just about
everything for you. They find the fish, and tease them in close to the
boat. You need some muscle for the fight but not much skill. All you
need to do is lob out the big fly about 15 feet on a 13 weight rod and
fight the fish. The fight however, is amazing!! Think it would be fun
for a couple days.

Willi
Old April 24th, 2007, 01:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dan[_2_]

jeff wrote:

...for some reason, fishing is the one activity that has kept its hold
on me. i'm still in the hunt for a billfish...

I heard that the Pacific coast of Guatemala is the place to go. Using
fly rods, people are getting 30+ Sailfish hookups a day! (Well you could
use gear if you felt you had to) They tease in the Sailfish right next
to the boat and when they pull away the teasers, the Sailfish light up
and will hit anything.

unethical

;-)

Catch and release...