The real snakefiddler

Old August 24th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Frank Church

Default The real snakefiddler

I want our roffians to know the real snakefiddler...after having spent a
full 3 days and nites with her (don't even start with that) I probably
know her as well as any roffian. Far from being a "Daisy Mae" as one
flatlander suggested (bite me kenny) this lady is educated,intelligent,
funny and fun loving, serious about her appalachian studies, bluegrass
music *and* flyfishing, and a great companion to have astream. A quick
study I found, all I had to do was get the info out to her and she was
right on it. Within 30 minutes of "instruction" she had that flyline right
out there on the water without a curve in it. As I have noticed on roff in
a few cases, being educated does not necessarily mean intelligent, Jennifer
is definitely not in that class. So that this last sentence is not mis-
construed, I do not have a college education, hell, I didn't even complete
11 grades in highschool. But 20 yrs of the US Air Force and 71 yrs
experience on this planet does give me some depth and background, sans
higher education. For those of you who might be interested, I have posted a
couple of shots on abpf of Snakefiddler, in action, as it were.

Frank Church
Old August 25th, 2004, 12:43 AM
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Church wrote:

... Far from being a "Daisy Mae" as one
flatlander suggested (bite me kenny) ...

Nah, you're just too cute to bite. ;-)

I've formed an opinion based on what I've read in this forum.
You have a different opinion based on a long weekend. Let's
just leave it at that.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old August 25th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Wayne Harrison

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote I've formed
an opinion based on what I've read in this forum.
You have a different opinion based on a long weekend. Let's
just leave it at that.

good god. which of the two opinions would any rational human being
consider more accurate?

wayno (i just *know* you are gonna get this one right)

Old August 25th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Peter Charles

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:06:29 GMT, "Wayne Harrison"
wrote:

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote I've formed
an opinion based on what I've read in this forum.
You have a different opinion based on a long weekend. Let's
just leave it at that.

good god. which of the two opinions would any rational human being
consider more accurate?

wayno (i just *know* you are gonna get this one right)

Perhaps the difference isn't in the manner of the meeting, rather the
expectations one carries into the event.

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html
Old August 25th, 2004, 02:37 AM

wrote:

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote I've formed
an opinion based on what I've read in this forum.
You have a different opinion based on a long weekend. Let's
just leave it at that.

good god. which of the two opinions would any rational human being
consider more accurate?

wayno (i just *know* you are gonna get this one right)

Lemmee guess? Are you the new staff counsel for the Kerry campaign?
"More accurate?" "More accurate" than what? Heck, if you go through
the drive-thru and I go to the counter, I can claim a LOT more face time
with the clerk at Mickey D's than you can, but are you going to let me
on the stand and testify that I "know" the clerk?

****, I've spent long weekends with girls whose last names I didn't know
(and the firsts are a bit hazy), in the company of groups, half of whose
names I'm not sure I ever knew, and I couldn't give you the slightest
clue as to their character or lack thereof. While that sort of thing
doesn't speak about or to "snake" or opinions of her, it certainly shows
that the mere act of spending a "long weekend" with someone doesn't
exactly (or necessarily) mean that person "A" can speak accurately about
person "B," good, bad, or indifferently...and why do I suspect you can
relate to THAT premise?

TC,
There was this time in Cote...er, better not go there...

Old August 25th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Wayne Knight

wrote in message

Lemmee guess? Are you the new staff counsel for the Kerry campaign?
"More accurate?" "More accurate" than what? Heck, if you go through
the drive-thru and I go to the counter, I can claim a LOT more face time
with the clerk at Mickey D's than you can, but are you going to let me
on the stand and testify that I "know" the clerk?

You weren't by chance the guy who taught Clinton how to answer deposition
questions were you?

Wayne
I know what some are thinking but money knows no political party