To the ROFFian Experts

Old December 22nd, 2005, 07:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default To the ROFFian Experts

I hear all kinds of grand pronouncement on ROFF and I do appreciate the
insight into the world that these have given me. Since we have such a
diverse group of experts with opinions in many fields, I think its
appropriate that I share these other noteworthy opinions:
http://www.permanent.com/quotes.htm

Frank Reid

Old December 22nd, 2005, 10:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Nice site, Frank!! And, thanks for sending it twice in the spirit of
Holiday generosity!g.
how's that Norvise working?
Tom
p.s. Penns in 16 weeks, speak to wife and check the schedule......

Old December 22nd, 2005, 10:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Norvise is sweet! Its everything the adverts say it is.
Just waiting on whether I'll be moving to Nebraska in Feburary. Still
plan on Penns.
Frank.

Old December 22nd, 2005, 11:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Thomas Littleton wrote:
p.s. Penns in 16 weeks, speak to wife and check the schedule......

Remind me of the dates when you all will be there? Jimmy and I have talked
about a schedule and I remember something about May 18 and don't recall if
he was saying that was the beginning or end of his window.
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Old December 23rd, 2005, 12:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Stan Gula" wrote in message
Thomas Littleton wrote:
p.s. Penns in 16 weeks, speak to wife and check the schedule......

Remind me of the dates when you all will be there? Jimmy and I have

talked
about a schedule and I remember something about May 18 and don't recall if
he was saying that was the beginning or end of his window.
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Stan,
May 18 sounds right for the start of clave (18th-25th as I remember). I was
referring to mid-April when Mike and I open up and greet the hatching
Grannoms!
Tom

Old December 23rd, 2005, 12:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Thomas Littleton wrote:

Stan,
May 18 sounds right for the start of clave (18th-25th as I
remember). I was referring to mid-April when Mike and I open up and
greet the hatching Grannoms!
Tom

Actually we were talking about a weekend in April too.
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Old December 23rd, 2005, 02:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Stan Gula" wrote in message
Thomas Littleton wrote:

Stan,
May 18 sounds right for the start of clave (18th-25th as I
remember). I was referring to mid-April when Mike and I open up and
greet the hatching Grannoms!
Tom

Actually we were talking about a weekend in April too.

April?

Hm......

I've got plans to be in Philadelphia sometime in April.

I wonder.......is central Pennsylvania still on the list of places it is
safe for me to go to?

Wolfgang

Old December 23rd, 2005, 02:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
I wonder.......is central Pennsylvania still on the list of places it is
safe for me to go to?

Wolfgang

No problems from your friends in Hemlock Acres. I cannot speak for the bear
populace, of course, but the humans are friendly, and eat well, to boot!
Tom

Old December 23rd, 2005, 02:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Penns Clave 2006 is May 21 -May 28

Old December 23rd, 2005, 02:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

The other hatch weekend of April 22