First fly is up on the site

Old April 11th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Peter Charles

Default First fly is up on the site

and more to follow very soon

http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharles/tgss/tgss.html

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html
Old April 11th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Stan Gula

"Peter Charles" wrote in message

and more to follow very soon

http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharles/tgss/tgss.html

Peter

A couple of comments.

1. I found a couple of typos in my text and I'll send corrections by email.
2. In the menu of thumbnails at the left, you have alt attribute text, which
is good, but it would be friendly to also include the pattern name as a text
under the picture. Consider our poor friends with poor eyesight, or
non-Microsoft browsers. Firefox and Opera don't display the alt text.
3. Looking at the listings for the rest of the entries, many have the tier
and fly name reversed.

Very nice layout!

Old April 12th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Peter Charles

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:03:32 GMT, "Stan Gula"
wrote:

"Peter Charles" wrote in message
.. .

and more to follow very soon

http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharles/tgss/tgss.html

Peter

A couple of comments.

1. I found a couple of typos in my text and I'll send corrections by email.
2. In the menu of thumbnails at the left, you have alt attribute text, which
is good, but it would be friendly to also include the pattern name as a text
under the picture. Consider our poor friends with poor eyesight, or
non-Microsoft browsers. Firefox and Opera don't display the alt text.
3. Looking at the listings for the rest of the entries, many have the tier
and fly name reversed.

OK doke -- the reversals will be fixed as I enter the info for those
flies. I just stuck 'em in quick so the pages would have names
attached. I'll look at adding names as well.

Very nice layout!

Thanks

Old April 12th, 2004, 01:33 AM
Peter Charles

wrote:

"Peter Charles" wrote in message
.. .

and more to follow very soon

http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharles/tgss/tgss.html

Peter

A couple of comments.

1. I found a couple of typos in my text and I'll send corrections by email.
2. In the menu of thumbnails at the left, you have alt attribute text, which
is good, but it would be friendly to also include the pattern name as a text
under the picture. Consider our poor friends with poor eyesight, or
non-Microsoft browsers. Firefox and Opera don't display the alt text.
3. Looking at the listings for the rest of the entries, many have the tier
and fly name reversed.

Very nice layout!

Reversal was very easy to fix, one fly number was out of sequence.