The big one... (you know the rest)

Old April 21st, 2008, 11:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
angler

Default The big one... (you know the rest)

On 13 Apr, 06:37, riverman wrote:
So after showing the kids how to fish, and watching them get
completely thrilled by catching tons of little 4-8 inch trout for the
week, I thought it was time for me to wander away from the crowd and
have a little quality time for myself.
SNIP
--riverman

Myron,

Nice story, I'm glad you had a good time.
I have some 9 weeks of vacation (saved up) this summer so if you plan
on making it to the far north I'm guessing that me and Vaughan can
keep you busy fishing.

/Roger