George Harvey died

Old April 16th, 2008, 04:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
vincent norris

Default George Harvey died

My commputer has been down for a couple of weeks, so if this has already
been posted, I apologize.

George Harvey died about two weeks ago. He was, I believe, 96.

There will be a celebration of his life this Sunday, April 20, at 1:30, at
the Stackhouse Building at Fisherman's Paradise, in case anyone will be in
the vicinity.

vince

Old April 16th, 2008, 12:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

vincent norris wrote:
My commputer has been down for a couple of weeks, so if this has already
been posted, I apologize.

George Harvey died about two weeks ago. He was, I believe, 96.

There will be a celebration of his life this Sunday, April 20, at 1:30, at
the Stackhouse Building at Fisherman's Paradise, in case anyone will be in
the vicinity.

vince

indeed, mr. harvey's death made the news hereabouts.

on a brighter note, some of the old gang will be gathering at penns
again around may 17-23...trust you'll be there too. i think i owe you a
beer.

jeff
Old April 19th, 2008, 02:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Gene

On Apr 16, 7:25*am, jeff miller wrote:
vincent norris wrote:
My commputer has been down for a couple of weeks, so if this has already
been posted, I apologize.

George Harvey died about two weeks ago. *He was, I believe, 96.

There will be a celebration of his life this Sunday, April 20, at 1:30, at
the Stackhouse Building at Fisherman's Paradise, in case anyone will be in
the vicinity.

vince

indeed, mr. harvey's death made the news hereabouts.

on a brighter note, some of the old gang will be gathering at penns
again around may 17-23...trust you'll be there too. *i think i owe you a
beer.

jeff

Glad to hear you're going to make it this year Jeff. I am planning to
also Hopefully we can get out together at least one day. I am
heading up to Penns tomorrow for about a week- Grannoms you know.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Old April 19th, 2008, 02:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

vincent norris wrote:

[...]

excellent...always enjoy watching the art of your fly casts gene... one
of the great things about penns is that a crowd of us can actually enjoy
fishing together when we choose to. here in nc, two is a crowd in
mountain trout fishing.

i'm hoping the march browns and sulphurs are as abundant as my first
year on penns...and the milheim still has a bar. g

jeff
Old April 20th, 2008, 12:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"jeff miller" wrote in message
. ..
i'm hoping the march browns and sulphurs are as abundant as my first year
on penns...and the milheim still has a bar. g

jeff

affirmative on all counts....but, I think I will go up there this Wednesday
and check it out....just to make sure.
Tom

Old April 22nd, 2008, 01:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike

Ya no maybe a second opinion is needed.........I think I will check it
out also just in case............