ff in Cuba

Old January 1st, 2009, 01:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

Default ff in Cuba

Dave LaCourse wrote:

but I can not imagine
either of you or any of the other libs that haunt this madhouse voting
for a conservative.

need to work on that imagination a bit... i voted for john east.

jeff
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

need to work on that imagination a bit... i voted for john east.

Lee Terry here.
Frank Reid
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:
snip
I can actually vote for a liberal and have, but I can not imagine
either of you or any of the other libs that haunt this madhouse voting
for a conservative.

Bill Clinton was a conservative.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Larry L

"Tim J." wrote

I spend about 15 minutes a day reading roff and a few other groups. I
don't smoke, so take less time doing that than I would with smoke breaks.
When companies are cutting back, I'd be more worried about being a smoker
or the Internet watchdog than an occasional roff peeper.
--
TL,
Tim

smokers should just be put out of our misery ...... outsource em all

including the damn fools that think they look cute sucking on expensive
cigars on a trout stream ... I came around a corner of Silver Creek last
year to find one such fellow and remarked, "Oh it's YOU! I thought someone
was burning an old outhouse down." He put out the pricey turd.

And it's more than just stinky manners, it's your health they threaten

http://tinyurl.com/7dz9tk

Old January 1st, 2009, 02:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:35:07 -0800 (PST), Frank Reid © 2008
wrote:

need to work on that imagination a bit... i voted for john east.

Lee Terry here.
Frank Reid

But I don't consider either you or Jeff Miller died in the wool
liberals ala Fortenberry and Snedeker. I consider both of you
intelligent enough to not be brain washed.

Old January 1st, 2009, 02:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 04:19:31 -0800, rw
wrote:

It's time to start planning a glorious Winter sal****er ff trip!

http://tinyurl.com/a6qfsb

Yes! It is but hours away, same time zone, inexpensive, warm,
unbeaten path. What more could ya ask for. Time to bury that hatchet
and let me go fishin'. d;o)

LaCourse

Old January 1st, 2009, 02:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Larry L wrote:

smokers should just be put out of our misery ...... outsource em all

including the damn fools that think they look cute sucking on expensive
cigars on a trout stream ... I came around a corner of Silver Creek last
year to find one such fellow and remarked, "Oh it's YOU! I thought someone
was burning an old outhouse down." He put out the pricey turd.

And it's more than just stinky manners, it's your health they threaten

Oh go straight to ****ing hell you sanctimonious prick. No
smoking on airplanes, no smoking on trains, no smoking in
restaurants, no smoking in *BARS* fer cryin' out loud and
now we got us a ****ing whiner bitching about streamside
cigars !!!

Seems to me the stinky manners are all yours. If it was me
enjoying a stogie streamside and some asshole walked up
complaining I'd a told you where to go and how to get there.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old January 1st, 2009, 05:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Larry L wrote:
"Tim J." wrote

I spend about 15 minutes a day reading roff and a few other groups. I
don't smoke, so take less time doing that than I would with smoke
breaks. When companies are cutting back, I'd be more worried about
being a smoker or the Internet watchdog than an occasional roff
peeper.

smokers should just be put out of our misery ...... outsource em all

including the damn fools that think they look cute sucking on
expensive cigars on a trout stream ... I came around a corner of
Silver Creek last year to find one such fellow and remarked, "Oh it's
YOU! I thought someone was burning an old outhouse down." He
put out the pricey turd.

That makes him kinda special. Most of the rest of us would have shoved it in
your ear.

And it's more than just stinky manners, it's your health they threaten

Someone smoking a cigar streamside is threatening your health? Puhleeeze!
--
TL,
Tim

Old January 1st, 2009, 05:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Larry L

"Tim J." wrote

Someone smoking a cigar streamside is threatening your health? Puhleeeze!
--

No, probably not ... I was thinking about the story in the link I included.
I had read it just a couple minutes before I posted ... incredible

The cigars just stink .... mainly G

Old January 1st, 2009, 01:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 01:16:02 GMT, "Larry L"
wrote:

including the damn fools that think they look cute sucking on expensive
cigars on a trout stream ... I came around a corner of Silver Creek last
year to find one such fellow and remarked, "Oh it's YOU! I thought someone
was burning an old outhouse down." He put out the pricey turd.

Tell ya what, Larry. I smoked for more than 40 years. It was the
most stupid thing I did in my life (well, besides joining this
madhourse). Quit cold turkey 14 years ago. No problems at all. It
was easy. However, I am anti-anti-smoking. He may not have the right
to blow smoke in my face in a restaurant, but if a man enjoys a good
cigar on a stream, it is none of my business business. Move if the
smoke/smell offends you. When you start whining about it, you become
the intruder, not him.

If the U.S. opens up travel to Cuba, you can better believe this old
fart will be smoking a cuban cigar on his favorite river.