r.o.f.f.

Old September 6th, 2011, 08:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default r.o.f.f.

On 2011-09-06 08:51:59 -0400, Frank Church said:

Found
out later through my massage lady that some sort of virus was going
around and I wasn't alone in doing this dance of doo doo. How nice,
misery loves company!

Whoaaaaaa there big fella....... Massage lady????
Gotta be a story there, Frank.

Frank Sr.
...does anyone else have a cat that must accompany one to the toilet and
watch?

No, but I have a dog named Jenny that sits outside the door "protecting" me.

Old September 6th, 2011, 08:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Russell D.

On 08/31/2011 02:40 PM, Russell D. wrote:
R.I.P.

Uh, never mind.

:-)

Old September 6th, 2011, 08:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Russell D. wrote:
Russell D. wrote:
R.I.P.

Uh, never mind.

:-)

roff isn't really dead, it just smells like it. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old September 6th, 2011, 09:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

"Frank Church" wrote in message
. 153.166...

D. LaCourse wrote in

On 2011-09-04 16:49:07 -0400, Frank Church
said:

D. LaCourse wrote in news:2011090416280643658-
Coming from someone who never served their country **in any
manner**. If there ever was a **** stain on roff, Fortenberry, it is
you.

Dave

Now that's more like it, Facebook could never replace my dear old
loveable roff. I've missed it so. /s/

Frank Sr.
who would never wear **** stained shorts, adult diapers on the other
hand...

smile Remember the three rules of being an old codger, Frank:

1. Never give up the opportunity to take a ****.

2. Never waste an erection, even if you're alone.

3. Never, ever, trust a fart.

Dave

Apropos of #3, I recently endured 11, yes 11, days of diarrhea, the first
week of it I didn't dare get more than 50' from the bathroom so was
trapped at home unable to get to my doctor or a drugstore for Immodium or
Lomotil. The method of getting to the bathroom when an attack occured was
what us old farmers used to call "doing the green apple quickstep".
After the first week I was able to make a real quick trip to town to get
the necessary stuff to slow things down. (which, btw, didn't work) Found
out later through my massage lady that some sort of virus was going
around and I wasn't alone in doing this dance of doo doo. How nice,
misery loves company!

Frank Sr.
...does anyone else have a cat that must accompany one to the toilet and
watch?

TMI, but what a funny read... I laugh out loud...

100 lb. lab myself, I wonder what she is thinking...

JT

Old September 6th, 2011, 10:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church[_12_]

D. LaCourse wrote in

On 2011-09-06 08:51:59 -0400, Frank Church
said:

Found
out later through my massage lady that some sort of virus was going
around and I wasn't alone in doing this dance of doo doo. How nice,
misery loves company!

Whoaaaaaa there big fella....... Massage lady????
Gotta be a story there, Frank.

Frank Sr.
...does anyone else have a cat that must accompany one to the toilet
and watch?

No, but I have a dog named Jenny that sits outside the door
"protecting" me.

Dave

One of the few indulgences I allow myself is a one hour massage from this
beautiful 40 yr old CMT every Wed. of every week for one hour, sometimes
an hour and a half. I've been seeing her for almost 5 yrs now. I tell her
she has fondled my body more than all three of my wives combined. She is
very married and straight arrow, dammit all!

A very relaxed Frank Sr.
Old September 6th, 2011, 10:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-09-06 17:08:43 -0400, Frank Church said:

D. LaCourse wrote in

On 2011-09-06 08:51:59 -0400, Frank Church
said:

[...]

Ahhh, shucks. I was hoping for a better story than that. You take
care, old timer.

I see a personal trainer twice a week for an hour work-out, and then
about 20 minutes of sports massage. But, by a guy (married to a very
beautiful woman who is a nurse). It is mostly stretching of the
muscles and limbs.

Old September 6th, 2011, 10:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-09-04 16:49:07 -0400, Frank Church

I can not resist this one: Probably that you are full of ****! d'o)

Old September 6th, 2011, 11:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

On 2011-09-04 16:49:07 -0400, Frank Church
said:

[...]

Ha ha ha!

I'm glad she can't talk, she would likely have worse things to say at
times...

JT

Old September 7th, 2011, 12:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 9/6/2011 3:21 PM, Ken Fortenberry wrote:

roff isn't really dead, it just smells like it. ;-)

well, NOW it does......g
Tom
Old September 7th, 2011, 02:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Tom Littleton wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
roff isn't really dead, it just smells like it. ;-)

well, NOW it does......g

Harrumph, HOW uncivilized ! This kind of incivility would
never be acceptable in a prim and proper social network.

--
Ken Fortenberry