WAKE UP~MTC is one month away!

Old March 25th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Charles B. Summers

Default WAKE UP~MTC is one month away!

Everyone seems to have fallen asleep here today!

The MTC is a month away... is everyone ready?

Old March 25th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Everyone seems to have fallen asleep here today!

The MTC is a month away... is everyone ready?

Heck no! I haven't even started cleaning my reels. The lockers in my boat
are frozen shut. I should be able to open them this week with warming
weather.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 25th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

Taking my boat out of storage tomorrow.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old March 25th, 2005, 11:30 PM
RATMAN

I've had a countdown going on at work for two months. Getting my boat
out of storage next wekend just in case I have to bring it.

Old March 26th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Joshuall

Putting my boat together as soon as I see some 60 degree days.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old March 26th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:39:30 -0500, "Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)"
sent into the ether:

I'd leave tomorrow if SWMBO wouldn't raise the roof off of the house.

And I would meet you there. I was supposed to be off work until mid
April. The company I was working for on the Weston 4 power plant is
now only doing T&M work, their contract work is done. I applied a
week ago last Friday for the safety position at the same site with the
Steel erection company and found out yesterday I start Monday. I have
not even had a chance to talk to them about the time off I need yet.

It was kind of funny, I drove to Indy for the interview and the job
trailer I will be in is about 300 feet away from the one I had been in
for the last five months. Oh well, just glad to be working again.

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
Getting ready, Ok I'm ready.

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
Taking my boat out of storage tomorrow.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Everyone seems to have fallen asleep here today!

The MTC is a month away... is everyone ready?

Heck no! I haven't even started cleaning my reels. The lockers in my
boat
are frozen shut. I should be able to open them this week with warming
weather.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!