MTC Updates...

Old April 21st, 2005, 08:37 PM
Charles B. Summers

Default MTC Updates...

Currently on the updated roster, we have:

17 Contestants
8 Boaters
9 Non Boaters
4 Fishermen
3 Beer Drinkers
2 Turtle Doves and
1 Partridge in a pear tree...

Currently our gifts include (Not complete):

2 Seat Caddies compliments of Joshuall
Autographed copies of Theophany, compliments of the author Mike Vines
Rapala Fishing Lure and Game compliments of Doc and Sue
Ozmo "The King of Freaks" creature baits compliments of Lunker City Lures
and RichZ
(Be Sure to look at the Ozmo Morphology Page on http://www.lunkercity.com/)
Trophies! compliments of Randy "Alwaysfishking", The BassPro, and Danl!
Landing Nets, compliments of Ranger Nets and Jerry Barton
Autographed hats, signed by Mr. Ray Scott, courtesy of Jerry Barton
2 - $25.00 Gift Cards from Hope Depot compliments of The BassPro
and more...

If there's something that you can remind me of... please do so.

Next week at this time, if it's not raining, I'm planning on being in my
boat somewhere on Center Hill Lake. Yes, I've received advice from Mr.
Mid-Tenn himself, Warren Wolk... and I'm plannin on finding out if his
pattern will still hold true. Thursday is that day... so please be advised
that you should NOT be following me on this day. Wait until Saturday if I
weigh in a sack on Friday. If not, then I guess we'll all follow Ronnie
Garrison on that second day.

So far, they're predicting light rain for both days of the tournament.
(http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...html?locid=385
82) This shouldn't be a big deal if you have some decent rain gear... and
basically par for the course for most rofb events. (At least the ones in
Wisconsin) Keep a watch, because I know that the weather here can change in
a matter of hours.

I'll be there sometime on Wednesday, around noon Central time. If anyone
needs a boat ride, my passenger seat is open.

See ya,
Charles "The BassPro" Summers

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old April 21st, 2005, 11:07 PM
RichZ

Charles B. Summers wrote:
2 - $25.00 Gift Cards from Hope Depot compliments of The BassPro

Hope Depot? Is that where the hopeless go to shop for a glimmer of it?
Old April 22nd, 2005, 01:53 AM
Charles B. Summers

Ok... lemme correct that to say HOME DEPOT.

Guess I was feeling a little hopeless at the time... ;-)

Also, let's add these to the gift pile...

Danl has offered two $25.00 cash prizes
Kevin Heavy Hare has offered some Zoom Fluke Kits!

Thanks guys!

Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:13 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

[...]

It always seems like "Ol Huber" gets forgotten. What about the custom built
dropshot rod and the 7' St. Croix Avid series baitcaster?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:23 AM
Charles B. Summers

OMG!!!! Steve, I am truely sorry about that. I did say it was not complete.
I'm gonna blame it on this brain fog I've developed since I quit smoking...

Not to worry though, it hasn't affected my fishing talents. I really didn't
figure on telling the others about these since I'm gonna win them anyway.
LOL

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old April 22nd, 2005, 03:25 AM
Thundercat

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:23:25 -0500, "Charles B. Summers"
wrote:

OMG!!!! Steve, I am truely sorry about that.

He was hoping nobody would notice the omission so he could keep them
for himself...

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.
Old April 22nd, 2005, 03:36 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

wrote:

OMG!!!! Steve, I am truely sorry about that.

He was hoping nobody would notice the omission so he could keep them
for himself...

Actually, I wouldn't mind hanging onto that dropshot rod myself. It turned
out fairly decent if I do say so myself.