Check out abpf for my float trip pics

Old October 10th, 2003, 04:40 PM
FRANK CHURCH

Default Check out abpf for my float trip pics

OK, it's only two shots but had to share those anyway. Thanks to Flyfish,
this trip was a great success and I look forward to hornswoggling him into
it again next year.

Frank Church
Elkhart, IN

Old October 10th, 2003, 09:53 PM
Tim J.

"FRANK CHURCH" wrote...
OK, it's only two shots but had to share those anyway. Thanks to Flyfish,
this trip was a great success and I look forward to hornswoggling him into
it again next year.

Either my ISP's news server has dropped stuff, or they never made it to abpf.
--
TL,
Tim

Old October 10th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Russell Durtschi

Tim J. wrote:
"FRANK CHURCH" wrote...

OK, it's only two shots but had to share those anyway. Thanks to Flyfish,
this trip was a great success and I look forward to hornswoggling him into
it again next year.

Either my ISP's news server has dropped stuff, or they never made it to abpf.

abpf has been dropped by the isp I was getting it from.

Russell

Old October 11th, 2003, 12:53 AM
Frank Reid

Either my ISP's news server has dropped stuff, or they never made it to
abpf.

Ditto, can't see them.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old October 11th, 2003, 12:55 AM
FRANK CHURCH

"Tim J." wrote in message

"FRANK CHURCH" wrote...
OK, it's only two shots but had to share those anyway. Thanks to

Flyfish,
this trip was a great success and I look forward to hornswoggling him

into
it again next year.

Either my ISP's news server has dropped stuff, or they never made it to

abpf.

They didn't show up here either Tim, I'll try posting to abpf again.

Frank

Old October 11th, 2003, 12:57 AM
Stan Gula

They didn't show up here either Tim, I'll try posting to abpf again.

Frank

Check your file sizes and post each photo to a separate message - your ISP
has a limit on attachment size and I bet you're exceeding it.

Old October 11th, 2003, 01:02 AM
FRANK CHURCH

"Stan Gula" wrote in message

Check your file sizes and post each photo to a separate message - your ISP
has a limit on attachment size and I bet you're exceeding it.

You may be right Stan, the two shots total 740kb...I just re-sent them
before your advice, we'll see if they show up. Thanx.

Frank

Old October 11th, 2003, 03:07 AM
Tim J.

"FRANK CHURCH" wrote...
OK, it's only two shots . . .

Yeah, but they're NICE ones. Thanks.
--
TL,
Tim

Old October 11th, 2003, 12:33 PM
slenon

I enjoyed the views, Frank. Thanks for the effort.

----
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar
Save a cow, eat a PETA

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm

Old October 11th, 2003, 02:15 PM
FRANK CHURCH

"slenon" wrote in message
I enjoyed the views, Frank. Thanks for the effort.

........your welcome Stev....

Frank