OT. Mark Bowen

Old November 8th, 2007, 12:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

Default OT. Mark Bowen

Donīt know what you did about your lookout distress, or whether you
moved to thunderbird etc.

However this may be, the newest Microsoft windows mail version has now
been released. I have not used it, but you might like to have a look
at it;

http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

MC

Old November 8th, 2007, 03:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Mike wrote:
Donīt know what you did about your lookout distress, or whether you
moved to thunderbird etc.

However this may be, the newest Microsoft windows mail version has now
been released. I have not used it, but you might like to have a look
at it;

http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

MC

It better have spell check.

Old November 8th, 2007, 05:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 8 Nov, 04:31, rw wrote:

It better have spell check.

I really donīt know, but it is fairly certain. Live writer is a part
of the package, and I donīt know of any word processing software now
that does not have a spell checker. Can be a nuisance actually. I don
īt suppose it is a widespread problem, but as I use a German version
of Windows, and a German keyboard, I get all sorts of odd effects if I
try to use a spell checker. It is also a very considerable nuisance
installing extra language packs for spell checkers, and switching if
required, and they often donīt seem to work very well anyway, so I don
īt bother. The keyboard monitor service cftmon.exe also eats system
resources, and causes other problems. If one accidentally switches
keyboards the only thing that helps is a reboot!

Of course I often miss typos as a result, but it is not normally a
major problem.

If there were not such massive problems with peripheral hardware I
would switch to Ubuntu permanently.

TL
MC

Old November 8th, 2007, 12:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 05:10:44 -0500, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

"rw" wrote in message
om...
Mike wrote:
Donīt know what you did about your lookout distress, or whether you
moved to thunderbird etc.

However this may be, the newest Microsoft windows mail version has now
been released. I have not used it, but you might like to have a look
at it;

http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

MC

It better have spell check.