And speaking of the, um, "arts"...

Old August 27th, 2008, 07:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default And speaking of the, um, "arts"...

On Aug 26, 10:56*pm, "Fred" wrote:
(Snipped)

Contra agresión, Cuba responde!
Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che!
(Y la Cubana dice . . . )
Andale la brigada!
Venceremos!
Transmitiendo desde Cuba, Territorio libre en América.

Comandante Dave
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 27, 8:14*am, wrote:
On Aug 26, 10:56*pm, "Fred" wrote:
(Snipped)

Contra agresión, Cuba responde!
Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che! Che!
(Y la Cubana dice . . . )
Andale la brigada!
Venceremos!
Transmitiendo desde Cuba, Territorio libre en América.

Comandante Dave

**** me gently, and you call me crazy!

Here is some instruction in internet diagnostics for you;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7583219.stm
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 26, 11:23*pm, wrote:

**** me gently, and you call me crazy!

Here is some instruction in internet diagnostics for you;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7583219.stm

Mike, get one thing straight: Under no circumstances do I want to ****
you. I am strictly straight. I know you English guys have some
different ideas about such things, and your palling around with
Germans all these years can't possibly be healthy. I suggest you need
to check out some site with a name like "English******dude.com" or
some such.

Old August 27th, 2008, 07:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 27, 8:40*am, wrote:
On Aug 26, 11:23*pm, wrote:

**** me gently, and you call me crazy!

Here is some instruction in internet diagnostics for you;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7583219.stm

Mike, get one thing straight: Under no circumstances do I want to ****
you. I am strictly straight. I know you English guys have some
different ideas about such things, and your palling around with
Germans all these years can't possibly be healthy. *I suggest you need
to check out some site with a name like *"English******dude.com" or
some such.

Dave

Hahhahahha..........seems your English idioms are about on a par with
your remote diagnostics;

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...%202% 20x%204

Don´t see what Germans have to do with it at all, but doubtless
somewhere in the cramped recesses of your mind, ( cramped, because it
´s full of ****), you have some weird and most likely xenophobic
reason for mentioning them.

Train stations next is it?

You might at least try to be original.

Old August 27th, 2008, 07:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 26, 11:49*pm, wrote:

Your welcome Mike. I thought you might find what you were looking for
on ******dude. If that doesn't work for you say the word and we could
take up a collection and send you to a week at the Ramrod Ranch in
Elko.

Old August 27th, 2008, 08:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 27, 8:58*am, wrote:
On Aug 26, 11:49*pm, wrote:

Your welcome Mike. I thought you might find what you were looking for
on ******dude. If that doesn't work for you say the word and we could
take up a collection and send you to a week at the Ramrod Ranch in
Elko.

Dave

You´re not just an idiot it seems, but ignorant and grammatically
challenged to boot. A most unfortunate combination. How come you know
these websites and ranches so well anyway?
Old August 27th, 2008, 08:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 27, 9:09*am, wrote:
On Aug 27, 8:58*am, wrote:

On Aug 26, 11:49*pm, wrote:

Your welcome Mike. I thought you might find what you were looking for
on ******dude. If that doesn't work for you say the word and we could
take up a collection and send you to a week at the Ramrod Ranch in
Elko.

Dave

You´re not just an idiot it seems, but ignorant and grammatically
challenged to boot. A most unfortunate combination. How come you know
these websites and ranches so well anyway?

Also, how come when you dumbos drop all pretense and start slinging
pure insults, ( or what you fondly imagine are such), that it is
suddenly "we"? Hoping for a bit of solidarity form the other dumbos
are you?

Absolutely bloody pathetic.

Old August 27th, 2008, 02:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

wrote:
On Aug 25, 10:05 am, wrote:

Oh yeah? Well McCain eats poopy poop, is a communixt child molester,
whips his housekeeper, employs stunt donkeys to work on the sabbath,
calls his wife a c**t, haunts truck stop restrooms and European train
stations, and picks his own nose.

Richard, your crowd of incompetents drove this country right into the
ditch. In light of all the stealing, espionnage, major ****-ups,
waste, corruption, jerk water incompetence etc etc, where in the hell
do you get off even admitting to a political opinion these days, much
less trying to influence others? Seriously, you have zip credibility
in this area and (CLUE) this nonsense detracts from the creditability
you do have in some other areas.

Dave
Death to Traitors

it's interesting reading the various speculations and rants about obama,
even aruhdean's. however, all seem based on a trust in or acceptance
of "conventional" thought and policy in domestic and foreign policy.

in commenting on the biden choice, gwynne dyer (a london-based
independent journalist) finally said it out loud. mccain and biden (and
the washington establishment) are conventional political thinkers...the
selection of biden is intended to allay fears of those deeply embedded
in the conventional experience and way of doing things. but..."there is
still room for suspicion that obama harbors a secret desire to move
american foreign policy in a quite different direction, away from the
traditional great-power realpolitik and the occasional forays into
liberal interventionism. that would probably appall biden, and it would
horrify the rest of the washington establishment."

jeff
Old August 27th, 2008, 08:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Here's the deal Mike: You have now unequivocally said you do not use
aliases in posting to ROFF. If that is a fact, you are less likely to
be moving into multiple personality disorder. If it is not fact, what
appears to be your extensive use of aliases, depression, coupled with
some of the other **** you have engaged in, would strongly suggest you
are what the shrinks refer to in scientific terms as a whack-job.
Seriously, I think the right term is clinically depressed. And if then
you still cannot own these other personas, I will probably just ignore
you as a lost cause.

I'm patient. The truth will probably come out. Meanwhile I suggest you
post the suicide prevention hot line number next to your phone. Just
on the off chance I'm right. And just maybe you ought to talk to some
local doctor/shrink about your experiences with this newsgroup. What
could it hurt?

Dave
Fat ****ing Chance
Old August 27th, 2008, 08:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote in message
[...]

Whatever mikie's problems, one suspects that (much of the time, anyway) he
knows who he's talking to here.

Do you?

Dave
Fat ****ing Chance