What a bunch of loozers

Old August 30th, 2008, 08:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
RedFisher54

Default What a bunch of loozers

This is easy.

Plonk the whole freaking group

Haven't seen one thing on here even remotely related to fly fishing.

Nothing but a bunch of whining old farts crying about the next pathetic
leader of what they have left of their pathetic country.

You'll all just ignore me and sodomize yourselves endlessly about your
crappy lives and I won't shiv a git 'cause your gone.

You should all take up proctology since your heads are so far up each
others asses. Probably couldn't catch a fish if it landed in your lap.

Get Mike back at least he tried to be a fisher.

FOAD.

Old August 30th, 2008, 02:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church[_7_]

RedFisher54 wrote:
This is easy.

Plonk the whole freaking group

Haven't seen one thing on here even remotely related to fly fishing.

Nothing but a bunch of whining old farts crying about the next pathetic
leader of what they have left of their pathetic country.

You'll all just ignore me and sodomize yourselves endlessly about your
crappy lives and I won't shiv a git 'cause your gone.

You should all take up proctology since your heads are so far up each
others asses. Probably couldn't catch a fish if it landed in your lap.

Get Mike back at least he tried to be a fisher.

FOAD.

....not that it would change my opinion of you but learning how to spell
"loser" might enhance your message to a group that you're not fit to
hang around with...

Frank Sr.
....plonk away loozer...

Frank Sr.
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ray[_2_]

agreed, not what i call fly fishing group, Time to get out of mal contents
and go fishing, fly that is

Old August 30th, 2008, 02:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:00:47 GMT, Frank Church
wrote:

RedFisher54 wrote:
[...]

Um, excuse me, there, Senator McCain, but if you'll check with the
Google, you'll find the "loozer" is among the ways that geeky little 12
year old kids and other assorted folks spell "loser." I think you'll
also find that 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed show that it is sure sign of
latent Nazi -nappy-headed-homo-ho-ness...

TC,
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Ray" wrote in message
agreed, not what i call fly fishing group, Time to get out of mal
contents and go fishing, fly that is

....stop by the library and take out a book on English usage on the way back.
Mal Content

Old August 30th, 2008, 02:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:18:40 -0400, "Ray" wrote:

agreed, not what i call fly fishing group, Time to get out of mal contents
and go fishing, fly that is

You're right- it really isn't a "flyfishing group" in the sense that
it's all flyfishing, all the time. In fact, it's not flyfishing a lot
of the time, but when it is, it's probably among the diverse group of
experienced flyfishers you're likely to find in cyberspace. The US is
about 100% coverage, Europe is fairly well covered, Australia, NZ, and
much of the rest of America is covered somewhat, Asia is weaker but
still some info, etc. IAC, it might be better to consider ROFF more
like a flyfishing trip (both literally and figuratively) in that most
experienced FFers don't spend the entire trip discussing their tackle
and technique, but rather, they spend it discussing a whole range of
things. If you can deal with that, then you'll probably enjoy it around
here - some do, some don't, so there's no "right" answer. On the other
hand, some can't deal with, and those folks do themselves and ROFF a
favor by finding something more to their liking.

HTH,

Old August 30th, 2008, 05:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church[_8_]

wrote:

RedFisher54 wrote:
This is easy.

Plonk the whole freaking group

Haven't seen one thing on here even remotely related to fly fishing.

Nothing but a bunch of whining old farts crying about the next pathetic
leader of what they have left of their pathetic country.

You'll all just ignore me and sodomize yourselves endlessly about your
crappy lives and I won't shiv a git 'cause your gone.

You should all take up proctology since your heads are so far up each
others asses. Probably couldn't catch a fish if it landed in your lap.

Get Mike back at least he tried to be a fisher.

FOAD.

...not that it would change my opinion of you but learning how to spell
"loser" might enhance your message to a group that you're not fit to
hang around with...

Frank Sr.
...plonk away loozer...
??
Frank Sr.

Um, excuse me, there, Senator McCain, but if you'll check with the
Google, you'll find the "loozer" is among the ways that geeky little 12
year old kids and other assorted folks spell "loser." I think you'll
also find that 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed show that it is sure sign of
latent Nazi -nappy-headed-homo-ho-ness...

TC,

Jeez, thanks for straightening me out R, my apologies to all the loozers
out there. /s

Sen. McCain (who loves ya Sarah?)
Old August 30th, 2008, 06:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
W. D. Grey

In article , RedFisher54
writes
Nothing but a bunch of whining old farts crying about the next pathetic
leader of what they have left of their pathetic country.

Less of the OLD if you don't mind!
--
Bill Grey