TR and More...

Old September 15th, 2008, 07:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

Default TR and More...

Waaa waaaa waaaa. Jeeze, you're a sad, unbelievably stupid man.

When I told you the facts about what happened to my dad, I had no idea you
didn't have the first goddamned clue about what your surgery entailed, or what
the survival statistics were for nerve sparing prostatectomy. I don't think it
is unreasonable to expect that someone with a life-threatening illness to have
enough common sense - or at least a shred of curiosity - to at least ask the
obvious questions about a procedure of their treating physician.

There was no "intent" of *any* kind - there was just a casual conversation in
the car during an overly long ride down to Boone - FOUR YEARS AFTER YOUR
OPERATION. Not "2+" - you disgraceful trimmer.

And I did *not* say - and still wouldn't say - that I wouldn't have opted for
that procedure, had it been me. What I said - and still believe, particularly
in light of the outcome - that the surgeon had not "gotten all of it", and had
wished he had opted to include radiation and/or chemo, and not relied on his
optimism alone.

I find it truly amazing that you have the unmitigated nerve to state I was
intentionally trying to scare you, not to mention some demented belief that
anyone would buy that bull**** from you. All I told you were the simple facts
about a sad outcome that personally affected me a great deal.

Of course, that was back when we were supposedly "friends" - a state of
existence that I quickly learned you also have no goddamned clue about.

Whatever....You remain a pathetic piece of work, and I don't see that ever
changing. And this is - and has always been - about you, not me...
Old September 15th, 2008, 09:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default t TR and More...

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:23:19 -0400, daytripper
wrote:

There was no "intent" of *any* kind - there was just a casual conversation in
the car during an overly long ride down to Boone - FOUR YEARS AFTER YOUR
OPERATION. Not "2+" - you disgraceful trimmer.

It was *before* Wally's clave which was 2000. It was either 98 or 99
when you were at Lakewood with me. It was at Lakewood, on the porch.
That makes it about 2+ years. So YOU are the ****in' liar. It was
BEFORE Wally's clave. You want everyone to believe we had this
conversation on the way down to the Clave. We hardly spoke going down
or driving back. Besides, the years thing doesn't matter. You
scared me, you lying *******, cheating cheap ****, whether it was 2,
3, 4, or 5 years post op. You don't seem to understand that.

As far as me not understanding the operation, I did, but I did not
realize that there was a possibility of spreading the cancer. If the
doc takes the organ out and it has not gotten past the wall of the
organ, then I was safe. And I am 12 years later. But your words on
it as far as your father was concerned scared me. I bothered the
doctors for months after our conversation. I had my psa checked
quarterly for the next year. Why, because you scared me
*unneccessarily*. The tumor was self-contained and had not pierced
the organ. My urologist assured me that everything was ok. I
actually had nothing to fear ----- until I talked to you about your
father.

Dave
(And if ya wanna check out my dick and see if it dribbles, let me
know. I'll whip it out for ya. I'll even let you see my tighty
whities.)

Old September 15th, 2008, 09:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 15, 10:02*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:

Dave
(And if ya wanna check out my dick and see if it dribbles, let me
know. *I'll whip it out for ya. *I'll even let you see my tighty
whities.)

Lot of dribbling Dicks on here lately.
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 16, 12:37*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:11:35 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Sep 15, 10:02*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:

Dave
(And if ya wanna check out my dick and see if it dribbles, let me
know. *I'll whip it out for ya. *I'll even let you see my tighty
whities.)

Lot of dribbling Dicks on here lately.

At least I have a functional dick, Girly Man.

d;o)

Quite possibly, most unfortunate that the same can not be said for
your brains.

You stupid *******s never give up, you´re just too ****ing stupid to
realise how ****ing stupid you are.

You and your mates have taken something away from me LaCourse,
something I loved, and if ever I get the chance to return the favour,
I will.

Keep that in mind, **** for brains.
Old September 16th, 2008, 12:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Dear Mrs. LaCourse,

you don´t know me, and you may find this a little strange, but I
thought you might like to know what your husband gets up to on the
internet in an international forum. Your children and grandchildren
can access this at any time, and I hardly feel you would be pleased at
such an occurrence.

Perhaps it would be prudent to discuss this with your husband, whose
dribbling dick, and various other details of your family and sex life,
are now common knowledge on this forum?

Unfortunately, I lost my wife to cancer several years ago, and I know
how extremely painful and difficult these things can be. Nevertheless,
I feel you should know of his antics. Perhaps it is a side effect of
the disease, the medication, or he´s just senile?

I really do hope this is of some help to you.

Yours faithfully &c
Old September 16th, 2008, 06:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 04:17:22 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Yours faithfully &c

Jo didn't say anything, but she did tell me to type this:

.l..

hth, bidi

Davey Boy

Old September 17th, 2008, 03:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

As I've always said, this is all about you, Dave. And you keep proving that.

You started this with the atrocious lie that I told you you wouldn't survive
two years from your surgery. And you implied I told you that in 1996 or 1997.

But, confronted with the inconvenient but inescapable fact that I didn't even
meet you until the Summer of 1999, three years after your surgery (you want me
to post the link again?) you then changed your story - that you got "scared"
by finding out the details on the operation you had - and that I had
*intended* to scare you by relating what happened to my father.

How laughable is that? What kind of sick, vile, disgusting creep are you?

But now, because your new story actually made you look stupid, you're claiming
you already knew the details on the procedure. Well, heck, if that was true,
then why would my relating what happened to my father frighten you - unless
you were so naive as to believe that the procedure came with a guarantee.

The answer can be found in your statement: "If the doc takes the organ out and
it has not gotten past the wall of the organ, then I was safe."

Um, no. That proves you *still* don't have the first clue about the procedure
you think you chose. Whether the cancer is contained within the prostate
capsule or not, you cannot simply pluck out the prostate gland intact.

If you had *any* inkling about what has to be done to remove the prostate -
whether sparing nerves or not - the word "dissection" would be familiar to
you, and *then* you might understand that there is significant opportunity for
cancer cells to be left behind, an opportunity that is substantially increased
if the nerve sparing option is included, due to both the greater extent of
dissection, and the fact that the nerves are left behind.

The truth is, there are no guarantees with prostatectomy, nerve sparing or
not. And if you had had any familiarity with the procedure, and the mortality
statistics relating to staging and procedure, you'd have known that, too.

So listen up, numbnuts: if you were scared about *anything*, that's on you.
That you bugged your urologist for months or years because you were
frightened, that's on you. If you got scared because you somehow stumbled upon
a description of the procedure, or the mortality statistics there of, that's
on you. If you got scared because someone told you his father died from
prostate cancer, even though he had the same procedure as you, that's on you.

This has always been on you - just like every one of your malignant campaigns
have been on you. And I rather doubt that truth has been lost on anyone...

/daytripper
Old September 17th, 2008, 02:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:48:20 -0400, daytripper
wrote:

This has always been on you - just like every one of your malignant campaigns
have been on you. And I rather doubt that truth has been lost on anyone...

Plausible deniability, eh? How's come you stopped going to claves
after you sucked off of me?

I remember quite well you shaking your head in disbelief that I did
not follow-up my surgery with further treatment. I knew the risks
involved with surgery, but it was the only option I really had because
of the high Gleason Score. My hopes were that the tumor had not
punctured the wall of the organ - there was a detectable bump (docs
called it a pimple). I searched out one of the best surgeons in the
area and he assured me that everything was ok, that he got it all,
that he did his best in saving the nerves. I was happy, not scared
one bit when he told me that a day or so after the surgery. He had a
very good reputation for that type of operation. No follow-up was
necessary except keeping an eye on the psa. If that showed
*anything*, further treatment would be necessary. I was fine with
everything about it. *Until* I spoke with you. You put doubt in my
mind. YOU, not me.

Have a great life.

Old September 18th, 2008, 03:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

Eeeeewwww! Disgusting verbiage - but not surprising, coming from you - "The
Pariah of the Western Clave" - who came back whining that nobody wanted to
fish with you. Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nice work, as always!

And you better get yourself checked for Alzheimer's Disease, dumbass. I
attended the Maine conclave in 2001, and had a great time fishing and
generally carousing with all the attendees who were not disgusting, lying,
**** stains - which includes everyone but you. Happy now? snicker

Finally, you cannot escape inescapable truth: if you got frightened because
someone told you his father died from prostate cancer, even though he had the
same procedure as you, that's on you, and your demonstrable manifest
ignorance. There's really no way around that, no matter how much you bray,
bleat and squirm...

/daytripper