OK, let's see if anyone is still here...

Old January 27th, 2012, 11:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church[_11_]

Default OK, let's see if anyone is still here...

Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation
took place. First guy: " You have no idea what I had to do to be able to
come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint
every room in the house next weekend." Second guy: " that's nothing, I had
to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool." Third
guy: " Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will
remodel the kitchen for her." They continue to fish when they realized that
the fourth guy has not said a word. So they asked him. You haven't said
anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend.
" What's the deal?" Fourth guy: " I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it
went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, " Fishing or
Sex" and she said, " Wear a Sweater."

Frank Sr.
I lost 110lbs last year, my wife left me. YAY!
Old January 28th, 2012, 11:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Gary Fredrickson

crickets
Old January 29th, 2012, 07:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Jason Brower

Lol.
Old January 30th, 2012, 03:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On Jan 27, 4:15*pm, Frank Church wrote:
[...]

Asked my wife if she wanted me to go fishing or organize he quilting
room. I now have a permanent fishing pass.
Frank Reid
Old January 31st, 2012, 06:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Church wrote:
Four married guys go fishing.
snip

The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the
ground, and are about to shoot him. "Do you have any last wishes??",
one of them asks.

"Bring my horse, Silver, over here.", the Lone Ranger replies.

They grant his wish and over comes Silver. The Lone Ranger whispers
for a moment into Silver's ear. Then Silver disappears over the
horizon like lightning. He returns in just a few seconds with a big,
beautiful woman in the saddle. She hops off Silver, strips naked and
in short order she and the Lone Ranger enjoy themselves to the utmost,
much to the delight of the bad guys.

When they've finished, another bad guy says, "That looked like good
fun. Do you have any other last wishes??"

"Yes ..bring my horse, Silver, over here one more time.", the Long
Ranger replies.

Silver approaches, and the Long Ranger whispers into his ear, "You
idiot! I said bring POSSE!"

--
Ken Fortenberry - still here
Old January 31st, 2012, 08:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church[_11_]

Ken Fortenberry wrote in news:jg97jk$75l$1
@dont-email.me:

Frank Church wrote:
Four married guys go fishing.
snip

The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the

Ah, glad to see you're still checking in Kenny, we might revive this dang
thing yet.

Frank Sr.
....well, I can hope..
Old January 31st, 2012, 08:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Church wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Frank Church wrote:
Four married guys go fishing.
snip

The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the

Ah, glad to see you're still checking in Kenny, we might revive this dang
thing yet.

Frank Sr.
...well, I can hope..

Check out Facebook roff. Old dogs *CAN* learn new tricks, ya know. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old January 31st, 2012, 11:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church[_11_]

Ken Fortenberry wrote in
:

Frank Church wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Frank Church wrote:
Four married guys go fishing.
snip
The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the

Ah, glad to see you're still checking in Kenny, we might revive this
dang thing yet.

Frank Sr.
...well, I can hope..

Check out Facebook roff. Old dogs *CAN* learn new tricks, ya know. ;-)

How does one get to roff posts on facebook? Dang, it's hard to leave here
after so many years.

Old January 31st, 2012, 11:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Church wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Check out Facebook roff. Old dogs *CAN* learn new tricks, ya know. ;-)

How does one get to roff posts on facebook? Dang, it's hard to leave here
after so many years.

On your Facebook Home page you will see a Search bar. Just enter roff
and the first thing you'll see is roff the Group.

See you there.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old February 1st, 2012, 02:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Frank Church wrote:
Four married guys go fishing.
snip

The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the

Ah, glad to see you're still checking in Kenny, we might revive this dang
thing yet.

Frank Sr.
...well, I can hope..

Interesting thing, speaking to the dead. Not as interesting as a
dialogue, mind you.....

g.
who, admittedly. scarcely has time or attention enough to spare from
the living.