Any word on Warren? #20!!!!!

Old September 19th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Joe

Default Any word on Warren? #20!!!!!

2003 CITGO BASS Federation Eastern Divisional
Day 2 angler standings
Sept. 17-19, 2003
Lake Champlain
1 Scott Weiland Saddle Brook, NJ NJ 10 36-15
2 Michael Wolfenden Warwick, RI RI 10 36- 6
3 Gilbert Gagner Highgate Spgs, VT VT 10 36- 5
4 Ray Sprano St Albans, VT VT 10 36- 1
5 Danny Shanz Adamstown, MD DC 10 35-14
6 James Hanatow Alstead, NH NH 10 35-11
7 Danny Peckham Winchendon, MA NH 10 35- 1
8 Chris Bielert Danbury, CT CT 10 34-10
9 William Barlow Downingtown, PA PA 10 34- 0
10 Neal 'Bing" Bengtson Silver Spgs, MD DC 10 33- 7
10 James Morris Milford, CT CT 10 33- 7
12 Bo Curry Monrovia, MD DC 10 33- 0
13 Louis Phelps Williston, VT VT 10 32-15
13 Chris Simons Cromwell, CT CT 10 32-15
15 Howard Garcia St Albans, VT VT 10 32-12
15 Scott Leppanen Byfield, MA NH 10 32-12
17 Robert Lanza Wthy, CT CT 10 32-11
18 Jack Sabine Columbia, CT CT 10 32- 3
18 Greg Alexander Hebron, MD DE 10 32- 3
20 Warren Wolk Newtown, PA NJ 10 32- 2

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot) wrote in
message ...
Wasn't he fishing a tournament on Champlain this week?

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old September 19th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Charles B. Summers

GO WARREN!!!
Only 4.13 away from the top!

Old September 19th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Charles B. Summers

Complete Link
http://espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmast...tand_day2.html

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:50 PM
RichZ

Actually, Warren was in 4th place after day 1, with 19 pounds. But his 2nd
day partner wouldn't start on Warren's fish. How dumb is that? Ended up
going to them in the afternoon to catch 13 pounds.

Warren's open water smallies had 7 and 8 foot waves on their heads today,
and he had a tough, 3 fish day.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old September 20th, 2003, 03:28 PM
Chuck Coger

That happened to my dad in a tourney, gotta hate it when a partner won't
listen to the guy in first place.

As for the 7-8 foot waves--- I think Chuck would be looking for some more
fish in something a little less wavey
My question is did he stay on those fish? and if so he needs to give me some
trolling motor operations training for waves over 5 foot. We dont get those
oceanic waves much here in Florida, except in the ocean of course

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

Old September 20th, 2003, 04:05 PM
RGarri7470

That happened to my dad in a tourney, gotta hate it when a partner won't
listen to the guy in first place.

I have seen that happen for two reasons. One, the guy really thinks he is on
better fish - usually wrong and bad, but it happens. Two - he does it to hurt
the person in the running - in Warren's case, he was fishing with someone on
another state team and he could have done it to help a team member overtake
Warren, or even get to his spot first. Hope it was case number one!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old September 20th, 2003, 09:03 PM

That would suck to have a non-boater refuse to give the boater the
first choice on spots to fish after a 19 pound first day weight by the
boater. one may think the boater would get to choose the first spot
choice anyway. If a boater had a weight of 19 pounds for a first day
weigh-in, I would be telling him to take us there and would be a good
listener. some non-boaters are too stikin cheap on gas money and end
up stiffing the boater from not getting to run the boat the whole day.
If I were a boater and the non-boater had a big weight then I would
want to go fish his spots!

what was the non boaters weight?

gil

Old September 20th, 2003, 09:13 PM

In federation tournaments the non-boater will get a half day on the
trolling moter and will not drive the boat using the big motor. to me
in big water it is a lot of work to keep the boat over the spot where
the bass are. It can be tough. It can be easier to let the boater
run the boat the whole day and work together on spot choices on where
to fish and casting room not to backseat the non-boater. but again,
to the guy with the big weight... take me to those fish buddy I'
m ready!

gil

Old September 21st, 2003, 12:53 AM
RichZ