"HIGH" Speed Spindle for Hurco

Old January 11th, 2011, 04:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe[_4_]

Default "HIGH" Speed Spindle for Hurco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ultVJaNbQ

LOL. Gotta love it. Looks like the cheap Harbor Fright rotary handpiece I
used briefly on the mini mills.

I actually like those. I just got spoiled with the Bosch Colt speed and
power.

Old January 11th, 2011, 02:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry

Bob La Londe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ultVJaNbQ

LOL. Gotta love it. Looks like the cheap Harbor Fright rotary handpiece
I used briefly on the mini mills.

I actually like those. I just got spoiled with the Bosch Colt speed and
power.

How do you fit it in the boat ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe[_4_]

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ultVJaNbQ

LOL. Gotta love it. Looks like the cheap Harbor Fright rotary handpiece
I used briefly on the mini mills.

I actually like those. I just got spoiled with the Bosch Colt speed and
power.

How do you fit it in the boat ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

I was wondering why that post didn't show up in
new:rec.crafts.metalworking - LOL.

Old January 14th, 2011, 05:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
ScovilleUnit

"Bob La Londe" wrote in news:ight8i$v3t$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

Bob La Londe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ultVJaNbQ

LOL. Gotta love it. Looks like the cheap Harbor Fright rotary handpiece
I used briefly on the mini mills.

I actually like those. I just got spoiled with the Bosch Colt speed and
power.

How do you fit it in the boat ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

I was wondering why that post didn't show up in
new:rec.crafts.metalworking - LOL.

Because the $pam has your brain all gunked up!

Old January 15th, 2011, 05:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
ScovilleUnit

And just in case you missed my other reply.

"Bob La Londe" wrote in
All that goes thru your mind is... nothing at all.

To true. Sadly even at that final moment I won't be so lucky as an insect
flying headlong into an oncoming windshield. Even that lowly insect has a
final moment even if the only thing passing through its mind during its last
moment of existance is its asshole. I would aspire to be a putrescent
pimple on the ass of creations vile unusable castoffs if my mere mention of
such an aspiration where not the most vulgar of insults to a real putrescent
pimple on the ass of creations vile unusable castoffs.

Sincerely,

I would go eat some worms if the very thought wasn't beyond my capabilities.
Please stop picking one me.
ScovilleUnit