Winner Boats or Ned Momany

Old August 18th, 2009, 12:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RichZ

Default Winner Boats or Ned Momany

Slinkeey wrote:
On Aug 5, 6:35 pm, RichZ
wrote:
Slinkeey wrote:

What do you think about a 20+ year old winner that has been taken care
of.. If one can find one for the right price do you think it would be
worth looking at?

My kid has a 23 year old dynatrak that's been great since he replaced
the floors.

And he's got a buddy with a Winner about the same age. The boat is very
sound, but rodents chewed up the wiring to the front panel as well as
the front livewell drain hose, and they are talking about popping the
cap to repair it properly, Will be interesting to see how good the
condition is under the floor..

So Close but bad engine... Wants 1200 for the boat... I suppose it
all depends on how much it costs to repair the outboard...
http://madison.craigslist.org/boa/1308460063.html

As I was leaving Lake Champlain yesterday, I went by a Winner being
trailed in the opposite direction. You don't get that good a look going
by each other like that, but from what I saw, this boat could have
passed for new. Didn't care for the color scheme -- rust main color with
the three 'flags' on the side in gold poly flake, and a very dark
(maroon maybe?) gunnel cap -- but it looked cherry as far as condition.

Old September 30th, 2009, 04:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

On Aug 17, 6:51*pm, RichZ
wrote:
Slinkeey wrote:
On Aug 5, 6:35 pm, RichZ
wrote:
Slinkeey wrote:

[...]

(maroon maybe?) gunnel cap -- but it looked cherry as far as condition.- Hide quoted text -

i just purchased that winner boat that was on craigs list you
mentioned above wow excellant boat now this is the cadilac of
boats the guy bought it and put a motor on it that he had and then
sold it nothing wrong with that boat sails thru the water we feel
very lucky to of gotten it !
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Slinkeey

On Sep 30, 10:34*am, wrote:
On Aug 17, 6:51*pm, RichZ
wrote:

Slinkeey wrote:
On Aug 5, 6:35 pm, RichZ
wrote:
Slinkeey wrote:

[...]

very lucky to of gotten it *!- Hide quoted text -

Yeah.. I saw that boat relisted!!

I think the guy took off the 120Hp and put on an 88hp or something.

The boat is rated for a 175 so I was skeptical of a 88hp pushing it.
I suppose I should have bought it and then repowered it with a 150
eventually..

Was it the original seller or was it just sold to someone that
repowered it?

Jeff
Old October 19th, 2009, 04:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Slinkeey

On Sep 30, 10:34*am, wrote:
On Aug 17, 6:51*pm, RichZ
wrote:

Slinkeey wrote:
On Aug 5, 6:35 pm, RichZ
wrote:
Slinkeey wrote:

[...]

Was watch the reincarnation here...
http://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=437930

Old July 1st, 2011, 12:45 AM
markenejackson markenejackson is offline
Junior Member

The captivation aggregation that bought aggregate out (and came to get my factory boat) awash a lot of aggregate to the guys who started Sprint boats. Sprint had the aforementioned bark design, but advised about 2/3 as much, and didn't use the 'no-wood' stringer/transom arrangement that fabricated the Winner unique at the time.