ROFB is still around?

Old June 26th, 2012, 05:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jack

Default ROFB is still around?

I was just poking around, and found this group again. I used to be on this group years ago. It's good to see it's still going. Are any of the regulars from back in the day around - Moe, RWG, Jack (from Minnesota I think)?
Anyway, it's good to see the list is still alive. I'll check in from time to time to say hello.

Bass Wishes from South Florida!
Jack
Old June 26th, 2012, 10:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Marty[_2_]

Sure, it's still around, albeit terminal and on life support. There's even a
fishing thread every month or two. I check in once daily and most of the
time there have been -0- posts in the previous 24 hours.

Old June 27th, 2012, 12:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:20:59 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

I was just poking around, and found this group again. I used to be on this group years ago. It's good to see it's still going. Are any of the regulars from back in the day around - Moe, RWG, Jack (from Minnesota I think)?
Anyway, it's good to see the list is still alive. I'll check in from time to time to say hello.

Bass Wishes from South Florida!
Jack

Yea Jack, it's still here. Slow but alive! Lots of regulars check in
occasionally.
I used to be in Southeastern and then in North Central WI. Not far
from Steve. I can't remember where in S FL you were. I'm in
Lakeland, FL now.

Dan
Old May 15th, 2013, 05:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:20:59 PM UTC-4, Jack wrote:
I was just poking around, and found this group again. I used to be on this group years ago. It's good to see it's still going. Are any of the regulars from back in the day around - Moe, RWG, Jack (from Minnesota I think)?

Anyway, it's good to see the list is still alive. I'll check in from time to time to say hello.

Bass Wishes from South Florida!

Jack

wow, I just happened to google the group, good to see it's still here. Alwaysfishking