Learning Knots

Old June 10th, 2007, 05:26 AM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
Ruben

Default Learning Knots

Hello

I've been fishing for a little while now, mostly salt water fishing out of
New York harbor. It seems that learning knots is one of the first skills
to master. Does anyone know of a good source for making tackle and for
making knots?

Ruben

" I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be damned.
You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. I guess you missed that one."

Old June 10th, 2007, 02:28 PM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

http://www.fish4fun.com/knots.htm

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic tackle company

http://spectastictackle.com/
Old June 14th, 2007, 11:33 AM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
[email protected]

i would consider using a pole about 12m-24 meters out in the deep
waters were the fish will be spwaning.
And feed casters and a light ground bait so when it hits the surface
of the water it breaks up, and will create a cloudy
atmospher in the water.
And fish maggost over it because the fish will compet over them and
will increase your bites

Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:45 AM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
Ruben

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:33:12 -0700, hunkydevilbutch wrote:

i would consider using a pole about 12m-24 meters out in the deep
waters were the fish will be spwaning.
And feed casters and a light ground bait so when it hits the surface
of the water it breaks up, and will create a cloudy
atmospher in the water.
And fish maggost over it because the fish will compet over them and
will increase your bites

Thanks for the tip but I think you posted to the wrong message.

Ruben

" I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be damned.
You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. I guess you missed that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium

Old July 3rd, 2007, 03:01 PM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
carmar

gday ruben,
im from oz down under and i can give u a website very popular here... try
this one am sure u heard of it..

http://www.rexhunt.com.au

look under fishing im sure it wil help

tite lines
cya

"Ruben" wrote in message
news
Hello

I've been fishing for a little while now, mostly salt water fishing out of
New York harbor. It seems that learning knots is one of the first skills
to master. Does anyone know of a good source for making tackle and for
making knots?

Ruben

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like
Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI
Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI
Safir 2002

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to
our own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own
society."

Old September 22nd, 2007, 11:24 PM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
LabRat

Ruben voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in alt.fishing on Tue 03 Jul 2007
03:45:37a:

This is a good site for knots.

http://www.animatedknots.com/

Later......