Biggest fishing lure in history!

Old April 1st, 2008, 03:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Default Biggest fishing lure in history!

I got up this morning and went out to find that my truck had rolled
backwards into the lake. The water was covering the bed of the truck,
and almost up to the windows. My next door neighbor has a tractor, and I
got him to come over and pull it out. The engine never was in the water,
and I got the inside dried off.....BUT, when I opened the tailgate to
let the water out, there was a 9 lb. bass swimming around in there!
Biggest bass I have caught out of this lake yet!!!!!

Old April 1st, 2008, 03:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Da Chief

What color was the truck? Green pumpkin, junebug, watermelon red??
heehee!! OH, you didn't have a "trailer" hooked on did you? LOL!!!!!!
A little off topic but noteworthy nonetheless; I read a story many years ago
about a guy who lived on a working farm but also worked in the local mill.
Being an avid deer hunter he begged off the afternoon when a snowfall began
during hunting season. His reasoning was that with the fresh snow fall he
could actually stalk a deer by directly following its tracks in the new
snow. So off he went and he did indeed find tracks. He follows the tracks as
they meander through the woods. Soon he finds himself making a wide circle
back to where his truck is parked. Lo and behold a deer is standing in the
bed of his truck eating the remainders of hay bales he had put out for his
cattle. He shoots the deer, deer falls dead in the truck bed, and he drives
home with his prize.

If you're thinking about replying you'd better get "the heck" out of my
email.

Old April 1st, 2008, 09:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Ya got me Chief!

I liked yours better!

John

=======

Old April 2nd, 2008, 12:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl [email protected]

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:54:03 -0400, "Da Chief"
wrote:

[...]

Another "good" one

Dan, I finally moved to Florida!

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Calif Bill

"John B" wrote in message

Ya got me Chief!

I liked yours better!

John

=======

[...]

This actually a true story. Would also be a good april fools one, but true.
Guys I worked with take off to drive 6 hours to Redding, CA for deer
hunting. Get there an get out early in the morning. They said they must
have hiked 20 miles. They finally give up and return to the car to see a
really nice buck standing 20' from their car. As they look, a guy on the
other side of the meadow pops the deer. They just gave up after that
insult.

Old February 19th, 2011, 12:50 PM
shanefosster shanefosster is offline
Junior Member

This is actually a true story. Will also be a good one fool, but true.Guys me off driving 6 hours, Redding, California deerhunting. One out of there early in the morning. They said that they musthave 20 miles on foot. They finally give up and return the car to see areally good buck standing 20 'from their cars. When they see a person on the other side of the lawn deer persistent organic pollutants.