My biggest bass out of my little lake today!

Old May 28th, 2008, 11:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl [email protected]

Default My biggest bass out of my little lake today!

On Wed, 28 May 2008 17:15:38 -0500, (John B) wrote:

Great catch and good post. Thanks for sharing. It is a great feeling
letting one go like that.
Catching one heavier than the line test is quite a feat, especially with
the weeds.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

======

Thanks Ronnie! Since I don't fish competively, I guess I don't need to
land every one of them, so I like to fish the lighter tackle.

When I use to fish the gulf in Florida, I always wanted to see how big a
fish I could land on light tackle....I guess it carried over to bass
fishing!

But I would have hated to lose that one!

John B

John, where in the gulf? I'm near Crystal River.
Old May 29th, 2008, 12:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

)

John, where in the gulf? I'm near Crystal River.
======

Dan, I was in Pensacola in the navy. I had a boat at the navy pier, and
fished for blues, kings, and cobia. But I spent most of my fishing time
surf fishing for reds, pompano, and sharks.

Then a young gentleman joined the squadron, he was from the area, and he
talked me into going bass fishing with him on the Blackwater
River......I was "hooked"!

John B

Old February 19th, 2011, 12:47 PM
shanefosster shanefosster is offline
Junior Member

I may be lucky, than I first thought. I congratulate my self landing, fish light processing, testing lines, and 6 pounds. I checked my stick today, proved to be £ 8 test. Back when I re-day, I thought I had him 6 and 8 quantum Garcia.