plastic worm question

Old January 16th, 2009, 11:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Dave[_5_]

Default plastic worm question

Have any of you used the worms that were impregnated with salt? I was
wondering what your opinion of them are? I heard that some vendors also
impregnate them with garlic. Thanks for your opinions.

I wish there was a way we could keep the PERVERTS off of our newsgroup.

Old January 20th, 2009, 02:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

Dave wrote:
Have any of you used the worms that were impregnated with salt? I was
wondering what your opinion of them are?

They catch fish,, but so do the ones without salt,, one thing they do is
swell up inside bass and kill thousands of them, they swell to over 10
times their size in a week or two in just water, or inside a bass's stomach

I heard that some vendors also
impregnate them with garlic. Thanks for your opinions.

I use scents, I love Mega Strike

Remember it's not the worm,, but how you wiggle it, see video in the
link of my signature line :-)

I wish there was a way we could keep the PERVERTS off of our newsgroup.

Amen to that

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old January 21st, 2009, 03:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
family-outdoors

We fish a lot with plastic worms impregnated with salt. We like Zoom
Curly Tail Salt-Impregnated 5" Texas Rigged usually in Pumpkin Seed
(or is it Green Pumpkin??). This is a success for us for much of the
year in mid-Western lakes. If fishing from a boat, fish near cover or
in cover. Retrieve as slowly as you possibly can...you cannot
retrieve too slowly. This is NOT a method suitable for fast fishing
like a Tourney, but is a steady producer.

Family-Outdoors
www.family-outdoors.com

P.S. Shameless plug...follow link to http://family-outdoors.com/Family_Ou...Bookstore.html
and search "Plastic Worms" and look at Bill Dance's book - it's a good
resource but a bit dated.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 04:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Mike[_2_]

Mother ****ER!!!!!!!!!!!! I show up a year later and you Rodney are
still Spamming you should be ****ing ashamed of your spamming self

Old January 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

Dave wrote:
Have any of you used the worms that were impregnated with salt? I was
wondering what your opinion of them are?

They catch fish,, but so do the ones without salt,, one thing they do is
swell up inside bass and kill thousands of them, they swell to over 10
times their size in a week or two in just water, or inside a bass's
stomach

I heard that some vendors also
impregnate them with garlic. Thanks for your opinions.

I use scents, I love Mega Strike

Remember it's not the worm,, but how you wiggle it, see video in the link
of my signature line :-)

Mother F*&^%R!!!!!!!!!!!! I show up a year later and you Rodney are
still Spamming you should be f*&(^$g ashamed of your spamming self

According to the rules of "all" ISP's that "was not" spam,,

Now your language, is something that is offensive to many , DO you
actually talk that way around your kids ?

Jealousy is all I see

You just wish you could work your lures like that :-)

Old January 24th, 2009, 03:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Hammer Hammer

salt is gr8 the zoom in my opinion is the best of all it has salt sems
like the salt keeps the bite a bit longer i find water melon seed is the
best color ive used