pamlico sound fishing

Old July 8th, 2009, 12:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default pamlico sound fishing

just a couple of photos from july 4 weekend... didn't see another
fisherman or boat in the area we fished. caught 9 or 10 of these bronze
beauties, a rock, trout, and very small flounder. drum were about 24-25".

jeff

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2009 005.jpg
Views:	1054
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	628  Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2009 010.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	629  Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2009 012.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	630
Old July 8th, 2009, 12:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 19:09:35 -0400, jeff wrote:

just a couple of photos from july 4 weekend... didn't see another
fisherman or boat in the area we fished. caught 9 or 10 of these bronze
beauties, a rock, trout, and very small flounder. drum were about 24-25".

jeff

Nice.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old July 10th, 2009, 03:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
optional

wrote:

just a couple of photos from july 4 weekend... didn't see another
fisherman or boat in the area we fished. caught 9 or 10 of these bronze
beauties, a rock, trout, and very small flounder. drum were about 24-25".

jeff

are those antenna growing out of his hat special fish finders
Old July 11th, 2009, 12:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Danl[_3_]

Good to see you've got the albatross off of Jim's back!

Nice fish!!! Leave some of those for October!

Danl

Old July 11th, 2009, 03:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

"jeff" wrote in message
just a couple of photos from july 4 weekend... didn't see another
fisherman or boat in the area we fished. caught 9 or 10 of these bronze
beauties, a rock, trout, and very small flounder. drum were about 24-25".

jeff

hey danl, good to hear from you...trust all went well on the
cross-country glide.

we weren't too far from the place you fished when we visited hyde
county, same boat launch, little farther run, but weather and wind were
much kinder, and the drum courteous. haven't been to harkers this
summer, but hope to go in the next few weeks. calico jack's had ripped
out all the docks when i was last there. sold the big boat, so we'll be
concentrating on inshore, near shore in october unless i can locate a
gulf stream ride for us. i know how much you and willi enjoyed that 80
mile round trip. g...

jeff