To Those Who Have Attended A NWC

Old March 14th, 2010, 03:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Default To Those Who Have Attended A NWC

The world ice fishing championship is in Rhinelander on Boom Lake this
weekend. The site below has info on day one and a series of pictures
that might bring back memories. The Rhinelander Pub sponsored the
Polish team - the picture of them sitting at the table there makes me
almost taste the liver and onions!

http://newsofthenorth.net/article/To...pionship/36405

Make you homesick, Steve????/

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old March 14th, 2010, 04:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
danl

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 18:01:53 -0800 (PST), Ronnie
wrote:

The world ice fishing championship is in Rhinelander on Boom Lake this
weekend. The site below has info on day one and a series of pictures
that might bring back memories. The Rhinelander Pub sponsored the
Polish team - the picture of them sitting at the table there makes me
almost taste the liver and onions!

http://newsofthenorth.net/article/To...pionship/36405

Make you homesick, Steve????/

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Way Kool, no, I mean way kool. Too damn kool. I'm shiverin just
watchin the video. That and smellin Ronnie's liver & onions!

Dan
Old March 14th, 2010, 02:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Ronnie" wrote in message
The world ice fishing championship is in Rhinelander on Boom Lake this
weekend. The site below has info on day one and a series of pictures
that might bring back memories. The Rhinelander Pub sponsored the
Polish team - the picture of them sitting at the table there makes me
almost taste the liver and onions!

http://newsofthenorth.net/article/To...pionship/36405

Make you homesick, Steve????/

LOL, nope! I'm not homesick in the least! I like it when "it's cold" at 40
degrees, when a 1 inch snowfall cripples the county and an ice problem is
when I run out in the freezer! I have little desire to drive my truck
across a lake, not when I can put my boat in and use that instead. And I
dang sure don't want to drill holes in order to wet a line....
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief

Old March 15th, 2010, 05:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Gary Wilber

For Wisconsin it actually wasn't to bad this winter. We only had one
big snowfall in December and it never got real cold. It's been in the
50's for the last week and all the snow by me is already gone. The
rivers should open up this week and I should be fishing as soon as I
get my boat back. Having some gel coat work done on my trailer fender
after my wife bounced it off of a street sign last year. I'm sure
it's not like down south but up here we aren't complaining. It was a
good winter for us.

Gary
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

I was surprised at the lack of snow in the pictures. We had one snow
here this winter - about three inches one afternoon, pretty the next
morning, gone the day after that! That is the way to have snow. I
even caught some fish off my dock while it was snowing.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
The Great Gazooka[_5_]

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:22:12 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com"
wrote:

"Ronnie" wrote in message
The world ice fishing championship is in Rhinelander on Boom Lake this
weekend. The site below has info on day one and a series of pictures
that might bring back memories. The Rhinelander Pub sponsored the
Polish team - the picture of them sitting at the table there makes me
almost taste the liver and onions!

http://newsofthenorth.net/article/To...pionship/36405

Make you homesick, Steve????/

LOL, nope! I'm not homesick in the least! I like it when "it's cold" at 40
degrees, when a 1 inch snowfall cripples the county and an ice problem is
when I run out in the freezer! I have little desire to drive my truck
across a lake, not when I can put my boat in and use that instead. And I
dang sure don't want to drill holes in order to wet a line....

Yeah by golly, you can't fry spam in an icestorm.
Old May 27th, 2011, 08:07 PM
anddrewjacckson anddrewjacckson is offline
Junior Member

I was afraid at the abridgment of snow in the pictures. We had one snow here this winter - about three inches one afternoon, appealing the next morning, gone the day afterwards that! That is the way to accept snow.