anybody out there

Old December 29th, 2010, 12:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Default anybody out there

I often wonder if anyone still reads this newsgroup. If you do, please
answer to roll call - just respond that you do. Thanks

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old December 29th, 2010, 01:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I often wonder if anyone still reads this newsgroup. If you do, please
answer to roll call - just respond that you do. Thanks

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

I check it daily, it's just that I never see much to respond to. Although I
spend time on OutdoorFrontiers.com too.
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief

Old December 29th, 2010, 03:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
ScovilleUnit

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in
:

"Ronnie" wrote in message
..
.
I often wonder if anyone still reads this newsgroup. If you do, please
answer to roll call - just respond that you do. Thanks

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

I check it daily, it's just that I never see much to respond to.
Although I spend time on OutdoorFrontiers.com too.

And frying up HUGE Brookies with a generous portion of $pam!!

Old December 29th, 2010, 05:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Thundercat[_2_]

Present. Also still check daily.

Harry J

Old December 29th, 2010, 05:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Thundercat[_2_]

DIAF PLONK

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 03:30:29 GMT, ScovilleUnit
wrote:

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in
:

"Ronnie" wrote in message
..
.

Old December 29th, 2010, 03:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry

Ronnie wrote:
I often wonder if anyone still reads this newsgroup. If you do, please
answer to roll call - just respond that you do. Thanks

Present.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 29th, 2010, 03:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Glad to see a few still around - any ideas on how to make this place
more active again?

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old December 29th, 2010, 04:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
James E. Morrow

"geoff" wrote in
b.com:

Yep...

"Ronnie" wrote in message

om...

I often wonder if anyone still reads this newsgroup. If you do,
please answer to roll call - just respond that you do. Thanks

I lurk here almost daily.

--
James E. Morrow
Email to:
Old December 29th, 2010, 07:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
danl

wrote:

I often wonder if anyone still reads this newsgroup. If you do, please
answer to roll call - just respond that you do. Thanks

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Of course I do Ronnie

Dan